Gerard Sutton

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You dont get away with it everytime unless there is something dodgy going on... if i was shit at my job.. i would be Let go
I think the problem is that they don't have anyone better. They're all pretty shit.

But it also comes down to the fact that we put every decision against us under the microscope. Errors are made all the time. We notice them when they happen against us.

South's get penalised, we say "good". Dogs get penalised, we watch it closely to see if the ref screwed up.

We're just looking for excuses. Sure there are bad calls but in the end we're losing because our team sucks.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I think the problem is that they don't have anyone better. They're all pretty shit.

But it also comes down to the fact that we put every decision against us under the microscope. Errors are made all the time. We notice them when they happen against us.

South's get penalised, we say "good". Dogs get penalised, we watch it closely to see if the ref screwed up.

We're just looking for excuses. Sure there are bad calls but in the end we're losing because our team sucks.
Exactly but everyone here fires up.
Me and you have high IQs that’s why we know this.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to protest this guy even reffing our games. He blatantly fucks us every game

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mind you, I also look at the things the ref misses. After our forward pass, the Bunnies did three forward passes from dummy half, and none picked up.
Consistency is what I want to see. Souths were offside enough times to be sin binned, but were rarely caught.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We never had a chance once he binned jmk. 18 points conceded in that period alone.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aged perfectly
When is someone from our f{}cking club gonna call this c#nt out???

Robinson from the Roosters went AWOL on a ref a few years ago after getting dudded time & time again… things changed for his f{}cking club!

But we continue to be bent over by this corrupt f{}ckwit & the NRL

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett needs to highlight this bullshit in the presser... no dancing around it anymore Sutton needs to be called out publicly for his blatant vendetta against us