Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am on the border (ie I'd do it with a biwoman and a friend of hers or watch lol) with women who are bi/lesbian for some reason, it only really applies if said girl is a looker and likes to have fun. No dykes or Butches please...

But I have noticed women like to try and toy around with other women these days especially in my age group. Call me a hypocrite but if a girl is bi, a looker, wants to get it on and invite a friend my dick will not say no lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I read an article in one of my sisters girly mags (don't hate) and apparently there is a rise in bisexual females and they enjoy fun on the side with there bestfriends...where the **** are these girls ffs. Anyone having any luck??
I'm pretty sure they all live on the Mythical Island of beautiful women.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
have a break!
Hi Tonee, just a quick question regarding the banning. You stated that "Abusive language towards another forum member is not required on this forum." However, in the Chan/Sukamryan thread you were happy to partake in personal abuse and there was also editing of regular members posts by moderators for the sole purpose of attempting to humiliate and undermine the member.

Would you kindly make it clear exactly what the standard is here, so that both myself and the other forum members here are aware in the future?

I would hate to think that you act on a whim, or that you apply different standards to different members, so your explanation will hopefully clear things up for me. Thank you :grinning:

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tonee, just a quick question regarding the banning. You stated that "Abusive language towards another forum member is not required on this forum." However, in the Chan/Sukamryan thread you were happy to partake in personal abuse and there was also editing of regular members posts by moderators for the sole purpose of attempting to humiliate and undermine the member.

Would you kindly make it clear exactly what the standard is here, so that both myself and the other forum members here are aware in the future?

I would hate to think that you act on a whim, or that you apply different standards to different members, so your explanation will hopefully clear things up for me. Thank you :grinning:
There are 2 rules for the Kennel:

1- The Mods are always right
2- Incase the mods are wrong, check rule number 1.

I hope that helps.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
In the words of Arnold... Gay marriage is something between a man and a woman lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There are 2 rules for the Kennel:

1- The Mods are always right
2- Incase the mods are wrong, check rule number 1.

I hope that helps.
That's how power hungry mods like yourself really think.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Book got banned for ripping into Robbie F.

Then he came back to stir the pot more. Then The Greatest made his sarcastic post.

And Robbie had a go at TG? Almost in defence of Book??? :confused:

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Then he came back to stir the pot more. Then The Greatest made his sarcastic post.

LMAO.. Crazy isn't?

I love how you get it..

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we all need to take a deep breath.

I was fairly proud of this thread, it was a whole bunch of people actually discussing the pros and cons (not that I can really see any cons) of gay marriage (or simply marriage)

the someone nearly vomited (not that I really understand how a picture of 2 people kissing could actually do that - must be a really weak stomach)

Then someone was called a faggot

And I was like

Also, I do not think Faggot is the insult people believe it to be

here is the definition

faggot
ˈfaɡət/
noun
1.BRITISH a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.
2. a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.
verb
1. archaic bind in or make into faggots.
2. (in embroidery) join by faggoting.

but in all seriousness, are we all not adult enough to realise this is a REALLY polarising subject, and my opinion will be the exact opposite of someone else's and we will NEVER agree on this. Or, has this thread descended into name calling because we are simply unable to rebuff one opposing comment using reason. GROW UP, this is a serious subject that is important to a lot of people who feel prejudiced against because of their sexual orientation.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, people were having a civilised discussion, and i loved reading the for and against point of views.. there are some intelligent arguments been put through..

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, people were having a civilised discussion, and i loved reading the for and against point of views.. there are some intelligent arguments been put through..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I was talking about another subject not this one.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I was fairly proud of this thread, it was a whole bunch of people actually discussing the pros and cons (not that I can really see any cons) of gay marriage (or simply marriage)

the someone nearly vomited (not that I really understand how a picture of 2 people kissing could actually do that - must be a really weak stomach)

Indians and pakis are not meant to be together, see how it caused unrest on this thread. lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Then someone was called a faggot

And I was like

Also, I do not think Faggot is the insult people believe it to be

here is the definition

faggot
ˈfaɡət/
noun
1.BRITISH a ball or roll of seasoned chopped liver, baked or fried.
2. a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel.
verb
1. archaic bind in or make into faggots.
2. (in embroidery) join by faggoting.

but in all seriousness, are we all not adult enough to realise this is a REALLY polarising subject, and my opinion will be the exact opposite of someone else's and we will NEVER agree on this. Or, has this thread descended into name calling because we are simply unable to rebuff one opposing comment using reason. GROW UP, this is a serious subject that is important to a lot of people who feel prejudiced against because of their sexual orientation.

Well gaytime is a very nice ice cream but for 2 man it means some other type of cream

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem with any religious reasoning is that not all people follow the same religion or any religion at all, so it is grossly unfair to impose the rules of a religion on someone who is not a follower.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The problem with any religious reasoning is that not all people follow the same religion or any religion at all, so it is grossly unfair to impose the rules of a religion on someone who is not a follower.
It's a Christian country. That's why Christmas and Easter are public holidays.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True, but Christmas and Easter were around before the birth of Christ (in other forms), and we also have many non-Christian traditions in Australia.

We don't ban pre-marital sex. We don't ban gay sex. We don't ban working on Sundays. We allow for other religions to have their own celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.