Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So are bi people, born bi ?
Lol they're born with a gene that makes them bi curious, whereby they did not choose to be not sure with what they sex like to fuck. It's basic basic science really. We are straight because our chemicals made us that way not because it's normal. The quicker people realise being straight isn't normal or the only norm the more pc and progressive this world will be which will lead to world peace.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats very debatable clematine is only gay because she cant make a penis stiff , theres a fuckton of lesbians that are dyke by default
I find it hilarious that 90% of men are like you who don't give a fuck about anything, even when men are made to be lower than females, but as soon as a female is made to look lower or equal to a male there's a shit storm in media about sexism and inequality lol. That in itself proves that the male sex is the more tolerant and in conclusion the better sex.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that 90% of men are like you who don't give a fuck about anything, even when men are made to be lower than females, but as soon as a female is made to look lower or equal to a male there's a shit storm in media about sexism and inequality lol. That in itself proves that the male sex is the more tolerant and in conclusion the better sex.
Because we have better thing to worry about that actually matter.

Fun fact. Female security guards get paid more than male guards. Equality right there lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because we have better thing to worry about that actually matter.

Fun fact. Female security guards get paid more than male guards. Equality right there lol
Fun fact: leftists will ignore this fact and keep bitching about the gender pay gap coz they either; can't be bothered to look at the facts, braindead followers, braindead followers. Lol
When I was working in a warehouse for a bit of coin, I had to do so much extra lifting for females that were too precious or didn't have the strength to lift, where's my extra pay for doing other people's work? They end up doing shit all and complain about everything.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that you give a fuck over whether @south of heaven doesn't give a fuck about things.
I also find it funny you've been posting articles about no campaginers and churches, yet you left a major article out which happened in your territory in Brisbane where yes campaigners blocked off a church :grinning:

Also I said 90% of men I didn't just refer to southy, southy just happened to be there at the right time and a good example of a male lol. Hope you're not too offended.

It's also ironic that you're complaining I care about whether someone gives a fuck whilst caring about my opinion hence your post lol. You make me go in circles. You give me herpes

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also find it funny you've been posting articles about no campaginers and churches, yet you left a major article out which happened in your territory in Brisbane where yes campaigners blocked off a church
ummm

I don't live in Brisbane, I live on the Gold Coast.

You give me herpes
You are so charming.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummm

You are so charming.
Brisbane, Gold Coast same thing lol youre still a Queenslander, Brisbane is much closer to you than say Melbourne and/or Sydney I would assume.

I've been told multiple times I have a unique charm about me.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Brisbane, Gold Coast same thing lol youre still a Queenslander, Brisbane is much closer to you than say Melbourne and/or Sydney I would assume.

I've been told multiple times I have a unique charm about me.
Your being a bit loose with the facts here..your pet hate! Lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ummm

You are so charming.
So when you inviting me up the the Bankstown Coast? Lol Need to see my cousins lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know the idea of being gay sounds all right , like getting head jobs watching the footy , and doubling up your power tool supply , not having to watch chic flicks, ahhh if only gays were hot chics with big boobs.
Id be so fucking gay
It seems that way at first until you realise that most gay blokes are chicks with dicks.

What you really want is a butch lesbian. But you'll need a sex change for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.