Gasnier Out This Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pressure or not, we need to win this or we have major problems IMO.

H

Haztrick

Not to wish injury on anyone but damn that's fantastic news. They won't be easy beats but with him out, it strengthens our chances for sure.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Gaz is out, but so is hazem, and possibly Sulli... they said on fox sports he injured his hand (possibly broken)... anyone can confirm/deny this? and if so, how long is hazem (and if injured sulli) out for?

Well, we all can confirm or deny, but anyone actually know the truth...

H

Haztrick

When it happened, Sullivan looked in a lot of pain. Wouldn't surprise me if he's out for a while unfortunately.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
But has there been any reports on any of them?? usually there is an article or some crap on the news saying that "this player could possibly miss the next 4 seasons due to a broken nail" or whatever...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Seriously, if we cant win this weekend our boys are kidding themselves

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
So know one has had any confirmations on haz or sulli?

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good news for us ( bad for dragons and australia :( )

they will probally move stanley to centre

so there centre pairing is probally still better then ours

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This can be Bad... Chase Stanley can rip us up in many ways. We know how much potential he has so i still see this as a bad thing

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

great news for us but i hope we dont take them lightly we need the points this week.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Ben Creagh is the only worry IMO. However they have Jason Ryles fit so we are in with a chance.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
never good to see anyone out with injury but it is good news for us

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I think this can possibly benefit us, however we have a few troubles of our own; Maitua is still out injured, El Masri and Sullivan are injured and we don't know if they are playing next week and Kouparitsas may be suspended, so the news are not the best from our side either:(

Its no easy game this week, however if we don't win i would be extremely worried about this season.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think this can possibly benefit us, however we have a few troubles of our own; Maitua is still out injured, El Masri and Sullivan are injured and we don't know if they are playing next week and Kouparitsas may be suspended, so the news are not the best from our side either:(

Its no easy game this week, however if we don't win i would be extremely worried about this season.
Your not worried already? We lost to the Warriors ffs

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Your not worried already? We lost to the Warriors ffs
We were 2/5 last season as well and still ended up making the 8, however i shouldn't use last season as an example, it was a different situation.

Warriors are a tough team to beat at home, we have a good team overall but like Folkes said attitude was the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.