Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How was the match ? I had a event and only got to watch first 15/20 mins and we looked in all sorts defensively ?
who went well ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The right edge is a disaster, all 4 of them seem to have defensive issue. Our other edge looked solid in defence.
Yeah not much communication going on there though Flanno is a liability on that edge which causes Hoppa to push in to help leaving us short. If that is the case Hoppa needs to trust in his inside shoulder and worry about his man whilst DWZ needs to get into the attacking line earlier. The backrower would either be Elliot or RFM who will also hit much harder than Waddell.

nedloh50

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha

Your mum been telling you about the size of my brain again? Doesn't surprise me as she definitely wouldn't be talking about the size of my cock to you! That'd just be embarrassing :grinning: Though I guess you probably should've guessed by the way she was talking ... :grinning:
We got some people up here in Rathdowney QLD like you @ Tas full of Inbred

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah not much communication going on there though Flanno is a liability on that edge which causes Hoppa to push in to help leaving us short. If that is the case Hoppa needs to trust in his inside shoulder and worry about his man whilst DWZ needs to get into the attacking line earlier. The backrower would either be Elliot or RFM who will also hit much harder than Waddell.
Hoppa is also way too slow, as soon as he comes in you know he's getting beat on the outside and never recovering. DWZ fucking useless lol. Idk what we do.. Averillo to come in and that's potentially another weak link in defence we need to protect...thought Wakeham did well in defence and never really worried when the ball went that way.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How was the match ? I had a event and only got to watch first 15/20 mins and we looked in all sorts defensively ?
who went well ?
Waddell/Flanagan/Hoppa/DWZ are useless in defence, no idea lol. Other edge much better defensively. We pretty much got on-top of the Sharks when the first round of subs were made and could've scored a few more tries if we were more effective with the ball in hand.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
who went well ?

Once it became a grind the dogs rolled them.. Deitz showed us what a hooker looks like and Atoni looks a shoe in for his official break out year.

Hetherington impressed me the most though... carried the pack along with Jacko. Elliot continuing form from last yr.

Cotric way off being a centre, Flanno slow start, Waddel reggies, Allan is refreshing and dangerous.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa is also way too slow, as soon as he comes in you know he's getting beat on the outside and never recovering. DWZ fucking useless lol. Idk what we do.. Averillo to come in and that's potentially another weak link in defence we need to protect...thought Wakeham did well in defence and never really worried when the ball went that way.
Yeah Hoppa really needs to stay on his man if we are any chance. Wakeham did ok, another year in reggies and he should be ready to go though BBO looked the goods and will only get better. With Burton coming we really have a problem with young halves now!

Reactions: ATT

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
who went well ?
I think we are heading in the right direction.. from my experience trials don't mean a lot and should be taken with a grain of salt..

Reactions: ATT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If RFM replaces Waddell on the right edge our defence will be worse 100% I like Ray but his defence isn't his strong point