Future Music Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
bro i pushed my way to the front centre. I got to randwich at 4pm lol and went str8 there. 20 mins into N.E.R.D i finally made it to the front. Took nearly 2 hrs lol. But i made it.

What **** me was the network on phones was busy always so i couldnt find were rami was. At the end of N.E.R.D he finally found me at the front.

But yeah very lucky somehow i managed to get right in front

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
all i gotta say is

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i feel fakked....

sublime was peaking
silent disco was orite!
i screamed my lungs out for nerd i was right right up front...i have taken the maddest photos out!
u suck Em y dnt ya tell us u were goin!! saw so many ppl from back in the day it was crazy

That was by far the worst thing I have ever attended in my life.

I don't know where to start.

MzB you must have been on party drugs to have enjoyed that sh1thole of an event.

End of rant.
it wasn't a 10/10 event by any stretch, but i'd give it a 6 or 7. was satisfied with parting with 105 for it.

dont even get me started with the fkn massive amounts of spraytan being used by 75% of ppl who can't tan for sh1t, or the crazy amts of make-up. lol. but all in all a mad crowd, would've been crazy at the front of the future stage.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
NERD were ok - they got the crowd hyped - but their music sucks! I dont find their music any good.

Paul Oakenfold - What the FARKKK??? Is this guy supposed to be one of the best DJs in the world? He was so boring he just stood there and didnt hype the crowd up at all. He played the same beat throughout his whole performance (no lyrics, just bass)..

Basement Jaxx - Good live performance, but once again - music was sh1tarse..

Randwick Racecourse is a sh1thole, and it was WAY too packed... there was no reception so I couldnt find ANYONE who was there, and on top of that I almost got into a punchup.

I want my Saturday back.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
NERD were ok - they got the crowd hyped - but their music sucks! I dont find their music any good.

Paul Oakenfold - What the FARKKK??? Is this guy supposed to be one of the best DJs in the world? He was so boring he just stood there and didnt hype the crowd up at all. He played the same beat throughout his whole performance (no lyrics, just bass)..

Basement Jaxx - Good live performance, but once again - music was sh1tarse..

Randwick Racecourse is a sh1thole, and it was WAY too packed... there was no reception so I couldnt find ANYONE who was there, and on top of that I almost got into a punchup.

I want my Saturday back.
lol my condolences bro! sounded like a sh1t day 4 ya

but tbh u would have a better ear for electronica than I would and you'd be comparing it to sets from ATB, Tiesto, Van Buurin etc etc which would prob rate better.

End of the day its a festival focussed on dance with a bit of rnb and alternative etc. On paper the lineup seems good but i wasn't too gee'd up with NERD, to your more attuned dance ears Oakenfold would've seemed sh1thouse but i was ok with it. same with basement, I thought it was a decent final set.

who'd u nearly punch on with? there were heaps of hectiks and lads but everyone seemed cool. only saw 1 fight and that was when walking out around the entrance

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
u suck Em y dnt ya tell us u were goin!! saw so many ppl from back in the day it was crazy

it wasn't a 10/10 event by any stretch, but i'd give it a 6 or 7. was satisfied with parting with 105 for it.

dont even get me started with the fkn massive amounts of spraytan being used by 75% of ppl who can't tan for sh1t, or the crazy amts of make-up. lol. but all in all a mad crowd, would've been crazy at the front of the future stage.
hey.. i swear to god... i swear!! i think i saw ya but as you said there were too many ppl and i knew like about 50 going and i only bumped into say 9 of them...too many people and all my sms's were delayed so when i tried sms-ing someone they got it 10-20minutes later when i had left the particular area..

the midnight madness ride was fun ahahaha

oh yeah as i was saying im pretty sure i saw ya.. i'll pm you what u were wearing and u were with ur mate and this was near the where u get ur drinks kinda at the back of the tant near 'the likes of you'

i had a good time..cos i made it a good time and didnt give a sh1t about anyone..or anything w00t!

=)

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was by far the worst thing I have ever attended in my life.

I don't know where to start.

MzB you must have been on party drugs to have enjoyed that sh1thole of an event.

End of rant.
you're so negative, i didn't take one drug and i had the best time

w00t!!!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ooo post the photos :grinning:
i dont post pics on the kennel, i post them elsewhere but this is for you! :grinning:

this one from my phone

there were a lot of tryhards a lot of skanks... retards....angry losers....etc etc etc but i didn't care ...

anyone go to silent disco??? That was SO GOOD!!!!!

w00t!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro i pushed my way to the front centre. I got to randwich at 4pm lol and went str8 there. 20 mins into N.E.R.D i finally made it to the front. Took nearly 2 hrs lol. But i made it.

you shulda seen me.. i was this little midget pushing big tough guys out of the way to get right in front of him... i was surprised noone hit me ahahahah

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol

i would have to agree... it was tiring and all.. i'd give it a 7...very tiring but i had fun
and the funniest thing ever was... i paid 105 bux for my ticket... and i found 100bux in the sand as the sun was falling down... ppl were too drunk or high to notice and i saw this note sticking out and picked it up and funnily skipped off ahahahahahahahhaha

awesome aye... made my night

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
you shulda seen me.. i was this little midget pushing big tough guys out of the way to get right in front of him... i was surprised noone hit me ahahahah
lolz i prob did bump into u then. i pushed past heaps also to get to the front :p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard alot of **** attended this lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso

N.E.R.D Pics

Basement Jaxx

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
dunno if i cbfed uploading vids on youtube. im just gonna put them on facebook

M

MikeyP..

wonder who that dude is in the black shirt...:confused: OHHHHHHHH whats his face..umm..he is touring with n.e.r.d.... grandmaster flash! right?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wonder who that dude is in the black shirt...:confused: OHHHHHHHH whats his face..umm..he is touring with n.e.r.d.... grandmaster flash! right?
grandmaster Flash is a legend

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
i dont post pics on the kennel, i post them elsewhere but this is for you! :grinning:

there were a lot of tryhards a lot of skanks... retards....angry losers....etc etc etc but i didn't care ...

anyone go to silent disco??? That was SO GOOD!!!!!

w00t!
lol dnt post pics on here, there r weird ***** who save them and sh1t. the skanks and hard asses go together, there were some nice girls around amongst the trailer trash tho

ddnt get a chance to go to the silent disco, bcoz the walkway was blocked off after grandmaster flash and time ran out and we'd have missed n.e.r.d. i could've have rocked up earlier than 2 i spose and listened then. no rides 4 me, not when im drinking a truckload :o

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol dnt post pics on here, there r weird ***** who save them and sh1t. the skanks and hard asses go together, there were some nice girls around amongst the trailer trash tho

ddnt get a chance to go to the silent disco, bcoz the walkway was blocked off after grandmaster flash and time ran out and we'd have missed n.e.r.d. i could've have rocked up earlier than 2 i spose and listened then. no rides 4 me, not when im drinking a truckload :o
u save chicks pics from here?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm going to sue this event. It's not exactly in the future is it?

This will be after my case against Hamish & Andy. They claim to be driving me home every day. They don't. I want my lift farken

Status
Not open for further replies.