Future Music Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
pineappleboy is selling his ticket for $95. PM him if you're interested.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i gotta say is

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i feel fakked....

sublime was peaking
silent disco was orite!
i screamed my lungs out for nerd i was right right up front...i have taken the maddest photos out!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hani is basically blowing a years worth of jizz everywhere after touching a black guy.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
That was by far the worst thing I have ever attended in my life.

I don't know where to start.

MzB you must have been on party drugs to have enjoyed that sh1thole of an event.

End of rant.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
all i gotta say is

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i feel fakked....

sublime was peaking
silent disco was orite!
i screamed my lungs out for nerd i was right right up front...i have taken the maddest photos out!
OMGG i was right up front on the barriers rite in the centre!!!!! Like mitch said i jizzed my pants when i shook pharrell's hand!!!!!

How bout that chick that went up stage and dirty danced with pharrell and he pashed her!! Lawl all the chics were pissed haha

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
btw whoever is going to see N.E.R.D next week will so love it. Wish i could go but cant take time off work arghh.

My highlights today were:

Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso djing to 'Show Me Love'
N.E.R.D - Whole 1.5 hrs of it was just sex
Paul Oakenfold - djing to 'sex is on fire'
Basement Jaxx - Not a massive fan but the atmosphere was radd.

Lawl i got there like 4pm but still managed to get through 100 metres of people and ended up front row centre for N.E.R.D

photos and vids will be up sometime whenever

M

MikeyP..

:grinning: N.E.R.D!!!!! u lucky sonovacows.

cant wait to see piks, they better be good.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
btw whoever is going to see N.E.R.D next week will so love it. Wish i could go but cant take time off work arghh.

My highlights today were:

Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso djing to 'Show Me Love'
N.E.R.D - Whole 1.5 hrs of it was just sex
Paul Oakenfold - djing to 'sex is on fire'
Basement Jaxx - Not a massive fan but the atmosphere was radd.

Lawl i got there like 4pm but still managed to get through 100 metres of people and ended up front row centre for N.E.R.D

photos and vids will be up sometime whenever
They better play 2 hours!!!!!! :grinning:

M

MikeyP..

what songs did n.e.r.d perform? any from their first album? did pharrell perform any of his solo songs, or was it just n.e.r.d songs?

rock star would be CRAZY live.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
umm i wasnt really a fan of N.E.R.D but after today and seeing how awesome they are live ive become their newest fan :love:

when they sang 'she wants to move' jeez the atmospere was electric. From what i can tell they played a mix of new and old. I havent seen a singer or group who interact so much with the crowd. They are probably one of the best bands ive ever seen live and ive been to a zillion concerts.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
umm i wasnt really a fan of N.E.R.D but after today and seeing how awesome they are live ive become their newest fan :love:

when they sang 'she wants to move' jeez the atmospere was electric. From what i can tell they played a mix of new and old. I havent seen a singer or group who interact so much with the crowd. They are probably one of the best bands ive ever seen live and ive been to a zillion concerts.
Nice. As I expected as well, 'sitting down is not an option!'

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
trust me go early if ur going to the concert. You dont even want to be standing 20 metres away from the stage. Right up front is the way to go esp since they get fans to come up on stage. Grr 2 people next to me got to go on stage arghhh

M

MikeyP..

lol yeah im planning on waiting in line from 12 :o. I have learnt my lesson from other concerts that i have been to. It's god damn worth it if you are up front.

Ohh and yeah n.e.r.d are VERY interactive with the audience. There is a youtube video where pharrell grabbed someone's camera and he recorded for a little while. Then he handed the camera back to the owner. Video was so epic lol.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lolz im halfway uploading the vids and pics from my phone and camera. damn i have like 15 vids ranging from 1 min to like 5 mins. Arghhh

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
trust me go early if ur going to the concert. You dont even want to be standing 20 metres away from the stage. Right up front is the way to go esp since they get fans to come up on stage. Grr 2 people next to me got to go on stage arghhh
did u get to the front of the stage hani? farout you'd have had to have gone up there at like 4 or earlier n squeezed in. we were no where near the front, like 150 m from it, abt 20m in front of the loos and sh1t

we went to grandmaster, who was meh, then n.e.r.d who were ok, imo paul and basement were fkn awesome.

i like chad and pharrell as part of the neptunes production group and pharrell in rNb not punk rock etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.