Funny shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happened to me once in the shithouse at McDonalds Westfields Parramatta. Not quite as bad though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUoE70gYD5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jgtxpocrb64w
Nqld arlie beach was drinking thai whiskey and redbull my guts went i pretty much shit like that, didn't get my pants down in time hammered them then the seat the floor the back off my legs,i even covered the toilet roll so i was well and truly fucked. It was at a camp ground so i was sitting in it for a while ,had to make the mad dash to the showers,
Didn't bother trying to save the boxers the were fucked

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why the French Connection United Kingdom was someone filming that shit?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of shit.... This thread in volumes.

I once power sharted whilst on way to the office in the car. As it was winter I blew through my boxers, undershirt, work shirt, trousers, woolen jumper, and jacket.

Ended up turning around and going home and calling in sick. Spent the next 24 hours with it dripping outta me.

In the end my arse felt like I'd been wiping it with ghost chillies and 20 grit sandpaper.

Why the French Connection United Kingdom was someone filming that shit?
You do realise it's fake right?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of shit.... This thread in volumes.

I once power sharted whilst on way to the office in the car. As it was winter I blew through my boxers, undershirt, work shirt, trousers, woolen jumper, and jacket.

Ended up turning around and going home and calling in sick. Spent the next 24 hours with it dripping outta me.

In the end my arse felt like I'd been wiping it with ghost chillies and 20 grit sandpaper.

You do realise it's fake right?
Nasty

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last time I had gastro, I had to choose between spewing in the toilet while shitting in my pants or shitting in the toilet while spewing on the floor. Happened 3 or 4 times.
In the end, when I felt a spew coming, I waddled up to the shower and did both.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Last time I had gastro, I had to choose between spewing in the toilet while shitting in my pants or shitting in the toilet while spewing on the floor. Happened 3 or 4 times.
Last time I had that... shat in the toilet, spewed in the toilet bin!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who said men can't multitask!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's my tactics too lol
We have all been there before. Fun times. I remember a time where me and the missus had a bad case of food poisoning and we both had it constantly flowing out both ends. On top of that we were also trying to share a bathroom. It was freaking ridiculous and we slaughtered our bathroom.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What would you guys rather have: constant spewing, or constant gastro?

I'd opt for gastro in all honesty, as I hate when you have spewed so much there's nothing left and your abdominals are cramping like hell and still trying to heave.

We have all been there before. Fun times. I remember a time where me and the missus had a bad case of food poisoning and we both had it constantly flowing out both ends. On top of that we were also trying to share a bathroom. It was freaking ridiculous and we slaughtered our bathroom.
In our new place we have a powder room downstairs with toilet, separate upstairs toilet, bathroom with shower and bath, and ensuite shower and bath.

I think we are pretty well set for an arsepocalypse.

Wahesh

Reaction score
when you have spewed so much there's nothing left and your abdominals are cramping like hell and still trying to heave.
Bloody hell, talk about a shortcut to getting a 6 pack lol.

In our new place we have a powder room downstairs with toilet, separate upstairs toilet, bathroom with shower and bath, and ensuite shower and bath.

I think we are pretty well set for an arsepocalypse.
Same. Upstairs there's a ensuite and also main bathroom. Downstairs powder room. But whenever I've had the issue it's mainly occurred at night and the main bathroom (mine) is generally always free.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same. Upstairs there's a ensuite and also main bathroom.
I am the poor person on the forum.

My place is single story & has an ensuite. (shower, toilet)

And a main bathroom, which has a bath, shower & toilet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I am the poor person on the forum.
My place is single story & has an ensuite. (shower, toilet)
And a main bathroom, which has a bath, shower & toilet.
Ahh but do you own or rent :D?

We are renting here... the owner had the house custom built from the builder who was building spec build investment properties in the "estate" we are in. She also had a larger under roof pergola, straight staircase, and different lounge area design to the other places in the area.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahh but do you own or rent :D?

We are renting here... the owner had the house custom built from the builder who was building spec build investment properties in the "estate" we are in. She also had a larger under roof pergola, straight staircase, and different lounge area design to the other places in the area.
Pfft, renter.... lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I live in a modern double brick house. What I love about it is the slab between levels keeps downstairs cool and bearable in summer. My house that I own however is single story double brick home.