Funny shit

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My last gulf trip I was shitting like that for two days after I ate three mud crabs and downed a bottle of jack on the first night ahhh the memories lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
My last gulf trip I was shitting like that for two days after I ate three mud crabs and downed a bottle of jack on the first night ahhh the memories lol
I was going to say "give us the rundown of events", but sounds like the rundown WAS the event.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to say "give us the rundown of events", but sounds like the rundown WAS the event.
Funniest part of the trip was when I rolled out of my swag in the dark to relieve my aching guts the first time I managed to shit all over my best mate jaso’s Double pluggers.....he was known as “shit heel” for the rest of the trip lol still don’t think he has fully forgiven me lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nqld arlie beach was drinking thai whiskey and redbull my guts went i pretty much shit like that, didn't get my pants down in time hammered them then the seat the floor the back off my legs,i even covered the toilet roll so i was well and truly fucked. It was at a camp ground so i was sitting in it for a while ,had to make the mad dash to the showers,
Didn't bother trying to save the boxers the were fucked
I once witnessed the aftermath of a guy who JUST didn't make it!
There was shit all on the floor and he ditched his jocks right next to the bowl!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time I had gastro, I had to choose between spewing in the toilet while shitting in my pants or shitting in the toilet while spewing on the floor. Happened 3 or 4 times.
In the end, when I felt a spew coming, I waddled up to the shower and did both.
There's no worse feeling in the world than having the feeling that someone is going to find your dessicated dead body in the toilet after liquid venting at both ends. Somewhere during the hideous process you wonder if you'll spew so hard your anus will pop up into your mouth and you'll be that record breaker that gives themselves the first ever rim job. Or if you'll shit so hard that your lips will travel south to kiss your own ass.