Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some of us just value the club more than say one good season. Why so desperate? We aren't parra. Can't you see that the no dickheads policy is actually starting to work? And where are the premierships for Canberra? The place was full of dickheads.
it's a free country mate you're entitled to that opinion and that's cool we will never all agree.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha!

It is misleading I guess. Might be time for a profile pic change although she is easy on the eye ;)
I like that pic. It reminds me of what she once was. Innocent and barely legal. Now look at her

Twerk, not even once.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tomorrow lyrics with a little editing.

It's twelve o'clock and it's a wonderful day
I know you hate me but I'll ask anyway
Won't you sign with me to come play down in Belmore town
The only way to get here's to catch a plane down
There's no peptides, but you'll get a premiers ring
The money out of the cap is pleasing don't you think
Pleasing, Don't you think
Who'll sign up tomorrow?
Who'll sign up tomorrow?

You say that moneys really everything
But I'd like to see you sign without it,
You think you can keep on going living like a king,
Oh babe, but I strongly doubt it

Pleasing, Don't you think,
Pleasing, Don't you think
You gonna sign up, fat boy,
Fat boy, sign up tomorrow,
You gonna sign up, fat boy,
Fat boy, sign up tomorrow,

You, sign up tomorrow,
You, sign up tomorrow,
You gonna train too, fat boy,
Fat boy, train all tomorrow,
You gonna play too, fat boy,
Fat boy, play good tomorrow.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[video=youtube;aqbSgCJiPN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqbSgCJiPN4[/video]

N

Natboy

Too many image conscious/do gooders on here. All they think about is the "Bulldogs" brand. Whilst it is important as a fan, on field success concerns me more than players who muck up

The last time we won anything we had a side full of "Dickheads" and you know what they were "OUR DICKHEADS" and we loved em, whoever here that say's that they didn't love Big Willie Reni SBW and the gang

back in those days is full of it, people have been brainwashed and become soft thanks to Greenberg's "No Dickheads" policy. I will acknowledge that at the time it was necessary, however times have changed

it's been 10 years since our last Premiership and counting. All the while the do gooder's will carry on he's a dickhead I don't want him at our club, other clubs sign em up take a chance and reap the rewards.
I agree with your post but James oconnor wouldn't do well in league. Fergo is who I'd be chasing.

With oconnor you'd be getting a dickhead without any great performance
Sign Fergo up & Now.
I've been saying that we should sign him up since since his raiders dramas began. JOC I'm not sure about & that's not because he's a dickhead it's to do with his ability I haven't watched union for many years just can't get into the game to many stoppages for me. People say he's a dickhead I couldn't care less if he's good enough sign him up too
So does that mean we try and get the first bloke that comes along to fill the gap.
So whats Hoffman our 4 or 5 choice!!
1 million thumbs up Playon. The sooner people realise we're a footy club and not a monastery or humanitarian organisation the better. We need to be targeting the best available players; if they're of strong character that's a bonus, if their dickheads then so be it.

Victors are the one's who write the history books, the losers just fade into oblivion.
**** yeah we could still be celebrating that great grandfinal victory just like the raiders. Yep wish I was a Canberra fan.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I don't know if it means some of us have different values of priorities in life but I would much rather wait another ten years to win a comp than to win with a team full of dickheads, sex offenders/drug users & guys that hit women. If you are that desperate to win a comp I think it's sad to be honest.
It's a 50/50 balance between winning and integrity. If you don't care about these things then maybe the 2014 bulldogs aren't a team for you.
I don't know much about O'Connor but from what I can understand he has behavioral issues & hasn't sexually assaulted a girl while high on coke & walking around a nightclub swigging a bottle of champagne like he's in underbelly or bashed the **** out of the mother of his kids, again while on cocaine. As if Ferguson won't **** up again & make our club look like idiots for signing him.
As for Des being some god that makes bad boys into saints well what happened with Barba???

To answer someone's question directed at me about signing Hoffman because he is the first player to come along well he isn't the first player to come along & at present we don't have a fullback.
It's such an important position & I like him as a player. Whether we sign him or not I guess we will have to wait & see what the club says or wait for more riddles
We lost Barba at a time when most others were signed

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if it means some of us have different values of priorities in life but I would much rather wait another ten years to win a comp than to win with a team full of dickheads, sex offenders/drug users & guys that hit women. If you are that desperate to win a comp I think it's sad to be honest.
It's a 50/50 balance between winning and integrity. If you don't care about these things then maybe the 2014 bulldogs aren't a team for you.
I don't know much about O'Connor but from what I can understand he has behavioral issues & hasn't sexually assaulted a girl while high on coke & walking around a nightclub swigging a bottle of champagne like he's in underbelly or bashed the **** out of the mother of his kids, again while on cocaine. As if Ferguson won't **** up again & make our club look like idiots for signing him.
As for Des being some god that makes bad boys into saints well what happened with Barba???

To answer someone's question directed at me about signing Hoffman because he is the first player to come along well he isn't the first player to come along & at present we don't have a fullback.
It's such an important position & I like him as a player. Whether we sign him or not I guess we will have to wait & see what the club says or wait for more riddles
Great post. While I'm desperate for a premiership, I definitely don't want to see dickheads like fergo in our club. He's a grub just like Barba. And tbh, he's not going to win us a premiership. He's overrated.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Although you raise valid points and in no way whatsoever do I condone the actions these players do, I do believe as soon as they put on that jersey I will support them 100%.
It's the clubs decision whether they should be signed so leave it on their heads, if theres one club that can change a player for good its the Dogs.

N

Natboy

Although you raise valid points and in no way whatsoever do I condone the actions these players do, I do believe as soon as they put on that jersey I will support them 100%.
It's the clubs decision whether they should be signed so leave it on their heads, if theres one club that can change a player for good its the Dogs.
Yeah mate I agree. I will have a problem cheering for someone that I know has done what he did.
I just hope the club see sense & it doesn't come to that. Time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.