Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its just that I remember in the late sixties, early 70s the price of gold skyrocketed to 300 dollars an ounce from about a 100 dollars
That was about 3 weeks wages then, that like 5k an ounce in today's money

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Dakar, who position would that unnamed potential 2nd signing be in... Halves maybe?

Hope you stick around, I for one am appreciating what appears to be solid into, intelligent conversation and some off season entertainment.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
By ch9 or a car dealer?
sometimes things are better when they are unsaid. i like SBW so he deserves every penny. very humble individual and does alot for charity and family... and its not his fault he is so talented.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
sometimes things are better when they are unsaid. i like SBW so he deserves every penny. very humble individual and does alot for charity and family... and its not his fault he is so talented.
I agree yup its not his fault every one is trying to suck him off

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He might deserve the money but the roosters don't deserve to win comps if their hiding payments. If that was ok we should have been given 02 on a platter

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Dakar, who position would that unnamed potential 2nd signing be in... Halves maybe?

Hope you stick around, I for one am appreciating what appears to be solid into, intelligent conversation and some off season entertainment.
Honestly i cant say much but maybe tell you more about it tomorrow. i can confirm he is a back i think his a cocky prick but again i think ennis was one too when we came across to the bulldogs.

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly i cant say much but maybe tell you more about it tomorrow. i can confirm he is a back i think his a cocky prick but again i think ennis was one too when we came across to the bulldogs.
Dear god please not hodges :D

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He might deserve the money but the roosters don't deserve to win comps if their hiding payments. If that was ok we should have been given 02 on a platter
oh ok.. how about the souths.. not sure if you know this but theirs a little more entertainment. who knows how Russell loured all the players that souths signed over the years?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
oh ok.. how about the souths.. not sure if you know this but theirs a little more entertainment. who knows how Russell loured all the players that souths signed over the years?
So what we need is a rich private backer? Our leagues club makes $35mil a year it would be nice if we could use it

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Would he say he's a cocky prick or pruck?

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So what we need is a rich private backer? Our leagues club makes $35mil a year it would be nice if we could use it
ok you might find this a little interesting.. there is always loop hole around man made laws. for example: how was packer able to pay $1 in taxes for a whole financial year? that is due to his accountant being the same person that was involved in writting up the new taxation laws that took affect at the introduction of the gst. So Mr Crow offered all his payer a $200k wage package to work for him one day a week. all they have to do is wear George Armani suit and attend a meeting to do nothing.. Mr Inglis earns an extra $200 k in wages working for mr crowe.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
james oconnor?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
35 Mill is peanuts immortal.. you gotta keep into account not all of that is cash, and there is probably a shit load of money that has to get redirected back into the business to keep the club in tip top shape.

You need powerful rich friends, who are willing to put money in without getting anything back apart from premierships. Uncle Nick is the case in point. Tinkler is another, Russell is another...

Do you know anyone whose rich and powerful who wants to support the dogs with under the table moneys?

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ill stop watching if he comes.
Oconnor, is another hoffman and Barbar has orgasms about Queensland.. he is talking to the broncos and titans... nothing solid yet though.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ok you might find this a little interesting.. there is always loop hole around man made laws. for example: how was packer able to pay $1 in taxes for a whole financial year? that is due to his accountant being the same person that was involved in writting up the new taxation laws that took affect at the introduction of the gst. So Mr Crow offered all his payer a $200k wage package to work for him one day a week. all they have to do is wear George Armani suit and attend a meeting to do nothing.. Mr Inglis earns an extra $200 k in wages working for mr crowe.

One more for your info: mining giant Rio Tinto and BHP already paid their taxes in advance to ATO for next 3-4 financial years just before the carbon tax was introduced.

Hence both the biggest polluters didnt have to pay any penalty to pollute just because of some smart accounting..... our club needs some fkn good accountants.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ We just need a bank roller... Surely there is some filthy rich ****er that isn't entranced with union that wants to chuck in some dosh for the doggies?

I know I would.. but I'm not rich.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One more for your info: mining giant Rio Tinto and BHP already paid their taxes in advance to ATO for next 3-4 financial years just before the carbon tax was introduced.

Hence both the biggest polluters didnt have to pay any penalty to pollute just because of some smart accounting..... our club needs some fkn good accountants.
I think your the man brother. Lol

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
who aren't the Broncos linked to in their invisible cap. Karmichael Hunt was rumoured to going there as well, I can only hope its a smoke screen for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.