Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
^^ We just need a bank roller... Surely there is some filthy rich ****er that isn't entranced with union that wants to chuck in some dosh for the doggies?

I know I would.. but I'm not rich.
I know you think you would...but really if you were rich you would have advisors...and any advisor will advise you not to waste your money...theres no profit owning a nrl team....the only profitable club atm is broncos. And he also is a share holder in a few other clubs.... that is the reason why alot of these guys that buy clubs just want an excuse to sell of ...ie holmes crowe thinkler and so on

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly i cant say much but maybe tell you more about it tomorrow. i can confirm he is a back i think his a cocky prick but again i think ennis was one too when we came across to the bulldogs.

Karmichael Hunt *cough*

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id never own a club. i'd just give it piles of cash because it'd be philanthropy or something.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
id never own a club. i'd just give it piles of cash because it'd be philanthropy or something.
Gosh I would love to work for you....if you were rich.....

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Excuse me dakar, the parra board has got more leaks than the titanic ship. Why hasnt some of the shit that occured last nyt and today hit the media or rumour mill columns. The parra board are always kniving each other in the back so i would suspect that someone would once again leak the hoppa/taylor/arthur situation to the media. I cant see how one player matter how good hoppa jnr is could sway the delegation of a first grade coach.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I might be over reading things but i think hoppa snr was dicking the dogs around around and we never were a real chance. A verbal agreement is legally binding or not?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was the whole bloody team man. the whole team didnt want him there.. which is telling because the 'senior' players like haynesy, mannah and fui fui have played under him.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, With Josh Dugan cementing the Fullback spot in the Draqueens is there a chance to make a play at Brett Morris? He can play fullback and i'm certain is wasted on the wing there, could explain why Vidot did the runner, also playing with his brother again and close out their careers together seems appropriate.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I might be over reading things but i think hoppa snr was dicking the dogs around around and we never were a real chance. A verbal agreement is legally binding or not?
I bet this exactly what happened.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its the whole team finchie...the bored was split on hopa..some didnt want him there because of 800k. And just to clarify things he was comming to the dogs with his brother.that 800 or 850 was a package deal for both. Last nights meeting also included a fifth board member a new member....the ceo was expecting a split decision and that is the reason why they bought in a 5th however one of the bored members changed his mind on taylor...thats the information I got to be honest

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its the whole team finchie...the bored was split on hopa..some didnt want him there because of 800k. And just to clarify things he was comming to the dogs with his brother.that 800 or 850 was a package deal for both. Last nights meeting also included a fifth board member a new member....the ceo was expecting a split decision and that is the reason why they bought in a 5th however one of the bored members changed his mind on taylor...thats the information I got to be honest
Sounds legit mate. Your info is great. Its great to have you in the kennel. If only we could have got either hayne or hoppa. Hopefully ferguson will still be an option.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this is some serious inside info dude... how the fck do you know all this???

Plz tell me!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love yous all good night
good night champ... you have revealed a bit too much in one night, I am surprised no mod has asked you to stop already.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dakar you already are an asset to this forum, keep it up brother.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
good night champ... you have revealed a bit too much in one night, I am surprised no mod has asked you to stop already.
I got banned from the mods for telling everyone here that Barba slept with Frank Pritchards sister which is also Sam Kasiano's girl friend. However it was "false accusations" apparently when really
I am good mates with the lot of them.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The majority may not agree but personally I'm more excited at the news that that those rorting , drug taking cheating mofos from bondi will have their name and reputation dragged through the mud and the possibility their premiership may be stripped over all rumoured signings of ferguson, hayne , Hopoate , o Connor, Locke, Hoffman and anyone else we are reaching out to.

The poofters from bondi were on a different level this year when it came to fitness, intensity, line speed and stamina. Now we are starting to realise why.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got banned from the mods for telling everyone here that Barba slept with Frank Pritchards sister which is also Sam Kasiano's girl friend. However it was "false accusations" apparently when really
I am good mates with the lot of them.
LOL...no offence mate, but Barba sleeping with Frankie's sister... is like accusing a rat for sleeping with a rhinoceros.

joey.t

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL...no offence mate, but Barba sleeping with Frankie's sister... is like accusing a rat for sleeping with a rhinoceros.
Yeh I'm lying for no reason, I said it from round one that barba will not be with the bulldogs after the end of this year I got laughed at and now ill sit back and laugh. When he went to rehab and des wanted to kick him out of the club the main reason was because of the effect he caused on the team through what happened with him and pritchards sister

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The majority may not agree but personally I'm more excited at the news that that those rorting , drug taking cheating mofos from bondi will have their name and reputation dragged through the mud and the possibility their premiership may be stripped over rumoured signing of ferguson, hayne , Hopoate , o Connor and anyone else we are reaching out to.

The poofters from bondi were on a different level this year when it came to fitness, intensity, line speed and stamina. Now we are starting to realise why.

Roosters were not only the no.1 defensive team but also the no.1 attacking team through out the year.

the most amazing thing for me was their ability to defend back to back sets with such ease when they were also the most penalized team in the comp.... all this takes toll on playes body... specially the game against manly in the semis when they couldnt get out of their defensive line for last 40 minutes.....they had very few injuries through out the year and they simply got faster, stronger and more energetic then rest of the teams at the ass end of the comp..... thats I call super human effort

Status
Not open for further replies.