Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do some of you people know that great athletes can also be from outside of Australia...?

If Curtis is an elite athlete (like what most great/good NRL players are today) and he knows how to play our game then you have the base for the "real deal".

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol....no word but tommorrow night I may have a little more new about someone else...maybe a little late though il keep ypu posted

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you one thing Mr Naughton was very impressed with the dogs. His meeting with castle and des was present went well. He was taken for a tour of their facilities. ...and had a good dinner to cap of the night......
Dakar so when you think we'll actually know who we've signed to play fullback??? You reckon we'll hear something before the world ends??

N

Natboy

Do some of you people know that great athletes can also be from outside of Australia...?

If Curtis is an elite athlete (like what most great/good NRL players are today) and he knows how to play our game then you have the base for the "real deal".
No, you're wrong mate. Don't you know Anthony Mundine is the best boxer in the world, Matt Shirvington was the fastest runner ever & Luc Longley is tied with Andrew Bogut as the best basketballer ever to play in the NBA haha

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread is starting to remind me of the episodes of dragon ball z
The whole thread combined is more like an episode of some mothers do have'm. More hit and miss with a laugh in between comments.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No, you're wrong mate. Don't you know Anthony Mundine is the best boxer in the world, Matt Shirvington was the fastest runner ever & Luc Longley is tied with Andrew Bogut as the best basketballer ever to play in the NBA haha
Ah damn I didn't know :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
^I have no idea how I quoted you too Natboy but whatevs lol
If you're using Tapatalk then that's probably to blame. Version 4 has been extremely buggy. For me it keeps randomly quoting people and sometimes I can't post anything unless I quote at least 2 people.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're using Tapatalk then that's probably to blame. Version 4 has been extremely buggy. For me it keeps randomly quoting people and sometimes I can't post anything unless I quote at least 2 people.
Ahh. I have had a few problems recently with posting etc. Maybe I should break out the laptop :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.