Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who said anything about wogs or race mate? I'm talking about crime.
The statistics speak for themselves
I wouldn't want to be a skinny English kid walking through punchbowl with expensive gear. Thanks for your opinion though. I'm trying to make this boring revolving door of a topic interesting
i think you were implying it............ nevertheless,

As for the crime stats in regards to assualt and theft the Canterbury - Bankstown area, they are no where as bad as many other areas in NSW and Sydney. As a matter of fact they are very similar to St George - Sutherland area. So according to the stats a skinny English kid walking in the Shire is just as in danger as one that walks from Bankstown - Canterbury.

But please carry on making this thread interesting cause your right its boring and i have a feeling we not gonna sign any quality fullback.

N

Natboy

i think you were implying it............ nevertheless,

As for the crime stats in regards to assualt and theft the Canterbury - Bankstown area, they are no where as bad as many other areas in NSW and Sydney. As a matter of fact they are very similar to St George - Sutherland area. So according to the stats a skinny English kid walking in the Shire is just as in danger as one that walks from Bankstown - Canterbury.

But please carry on making this thread interesting cause your right its boring and i have a feeling we not gonna sign any quality fullback.
Haha where are you getting your stats from mate? You also have to remember a lot of things go unreported in areas such as Bankstown
Again I didn't imply anything about race. You are just as likely to get robbed by an aussie junkie or wannabe gangster in punchbowl as you are anyone else. Don't worry, we wil sign a fullback mate and I've got a feeling it will be between right now & march haha :grinning:

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha where are you getting your stats from mate? You also have to remember a lot of things go unreported in areas such as Bankstown
Again I didn't imply anything about race. You are just as likely to get robbed by an aussie junkie or wannabe gangster in punchbowl as you are anyone else. Don't worry, we wil sign a fullback mate and I've got a feeling it will be between right now & march haha :grinning:
Hahahahahahaha............

http://www.bocsar.nsw.gov.au/bocsar/bocsar_index.html

Bro, u think im gonna type up or make up those stats.......

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sitting behind a desk for 10 hrs a day with three computer screens will drive anyone mad - im not an office person!!

N

Natboy

PM me if you are bored mate but lets get back to who we are signing tomorrow ;)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Homer: Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks.
Mr. Scorpion: Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places; there's the Hammock Hut, that's on Third.
Homer: Uh-huh.
Mr. Scorpion: There's Hammocks Are Us, that's on Third, too.
Homer: Got it.
Mr. Scorpion: You got Put Your Butt There...
Homer: Mm-hmm.
Mr. Scorpion: ...that's on Third.
Homer: Yes.
Mr. Scorpion: Swing Low Sweet Chariot...
Homer: Right.
Mr. Scorpion: Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex... it's the Hammock Complex, down on Third?
Homer: Oh, the Hammock District!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I hope we get Naughton, even if its a back up. I just reckon if Bradford are keeping a spot open for him for 2 years if he chooses to return he must be something special and they know it.

He's confident too but doesn't seem cocky. He's experience FG in England and will want more. Some guy from the Bulls tweeted me when I first started chatting to him and said he's the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.