Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inglis? When did he come into the picture for us?
Apparently his management is throwing in a few enquiries to see how much the bulldogs are willing to spend... Question is how much does an Inglis cost??

His a diffinite looooooonnnnggg shot even though Crowes not at the rabbitohs anymore and then again I did see players like Sonny bill resign and Buddy Franklin go to Swans this spring??

U never ever know I guess...

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently his management is throwing in a few enquiries to see how much the bulldogs are willing to spend... Question is how much does an Inglis cost??

His a diffinite looooooonnnnggg shot even though Crowes not at the rabbitohs anymore and then again I did see players like Sonny bill resign and Buddy Franklin go to Swans this spring??

lol Inglis... come on. The guy just signed a 5 year deal last year and it was for plenty of cash, as if he would even look in the Bulldog's direction.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

hahahaa you know he is resigned with the rabbits for 800k a year till 2017?

HAhahahahahahaha

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Crowe came out a couple of months ago and said he is not selling his shares in the Rabbitohs.

GI also said he is loving working with his people at Redfern and the positive influence he is having on the young Aboriginal children and loves the club and Madge............. so i do not think he is going anywhere.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHA you people actually believe my greg inglis diatribe? he isnt coming to belmore. you lot are gullible.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crowe came out a couple of months ago and said he is not selling his shares in the Rabbitohs.

GI also said he is loving working with his people at Redfern and the positive influence he is having on the young Aboriginal children and loves the club and Madge............. so i do not think he is going anywhere.
+ the 200k a year that he is getting in work for crowe part time one day a week.

JRC

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think it's pretty obvious from people's replies that no one believed you dickwad

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
come on. The guy just signed a 5 year deal last year and it was for plenty of cash, as if he would even look in the Bulldog's direction.

are you talking about Barba?............or Inglis lol

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt he is keen (as I have PM'd a few a couple of weeks back for the proof), he will not be at the Dragons next year, so it wouldn't surprised me if a deal with us fell in place.
so we can put a line through cummins then. Damn.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHA you people actually believe my greg inglis diatribe? he isnt coming to belmore. you lot are gullible.
I thought u were serious u asswipe... Good bullshitin u bored c***

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone with twitter plz contact that pommy kid and inform him in australia "by friday" means by 5pm close of business. Is he with us or not lol. Just want to see if the bulldog "brand" is still able to sign players over other clubs.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The kennel is getting desperate. Patience is a good virtue. ..all in good times my friends

A

Alexander the Great

Someone with twitter plz contact that pommy kid and inform him in australia "by friday" means by 5pm close of business. Is he with us or not lol. Just want to see if the bulldog "brand" is still able to sign players over other clubs.

Time delay, so we really we wont find out until tomorrow**

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think this thread from start to end reeks of desperation and hear say :( And until a signing or two gets confirmed by the club it shall remain a bottomless pit for comments to fall away into obscurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.