Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
we should sign Fergo and play Morris at the back and Lafai on the left - if Morris leaves because of it then we have Fergo and Lafai in the centres anyway. In the meantime bring templeman and Phillips and possibly Naughton through for the vacant FB position.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2350 posts, 118 pages and none the wiser??? talk about a thread that has much to do about nothing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
2350 posts, 118 pages and none the wiser??? talk about a thread that has much to do about nothing.
It's been a pretty successful circle jerk if you ask me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not nice to laugh at someone considering the stupid posts a lot of us make (including me)
I doubt Mmmbop would be our fullback but I'd rather him than Perrett.
Isn't Mbye the fastest at the club?
My grandmother is faster & reads defence better than Perrett & she only has one leg
Natboy's grandmother for fullback!

N

Natboy

Imagine the cookies and cakes after the match yummmm. Swapping recipes with raelene it's a win win situation!
The best meatballs you've ever had and she doesn't have a drinking/cocaine/gambling problem either!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who are we signing? Who is playing fullback in 2014? This thread is just a confusing mess. If there is not a top tier option playing FB for the doggies next year then we will be mediocre. Morris and Lafai are centres, these are not viable solutions to a successful season. If Hoffman signs, it may be a good thing, as the Doggies would have to change up their attacking structures as he is more in the mould of a Dugan/Inglis (hard running tacklebuster) as a opposed to a ball playing FB in the mould of Slater/Hayne or the blistering pace to get on the outside and create numbers full back like (Stewart/EBCWannabe). this is my opinion, I’m just hopeful that we sign someone. Beinglinked to all these players and not securing any of them is just pissing meoff.

TOA SAMOA!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im telling you, we are in talks with Greg Inglis.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The best meatballs you've ever had and she doesn't have a drinking/cocaine/gambling problem either!
I hear your Grandmother has a knitting addiction... ooh, she could knit some new jersies!

And Unicorns are real life :thumb:
If you put a horn on a horse it looks like a Unicorn... are we going to put a Greg Inglis mask on some other guy and call him Inglis?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This O'Connor bloke deserves some consideration, established star, fullback experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.