Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gees that takes me back to what ... 2000?

I don't know if I should be cringing or laughing..

That's the one I was thinking of... I knew I'd heard the name before and it was unusual.

Never seen someone rocking out so hard on a Irish Tin Whistle @ 3:58

@craigo Ne Obv are insanely good.

I’ll check them out man yeeeew!

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the cheesiest thing since fuckin cheese but i can't stop listening.

I mean.. C'mon.. A French band singing about Japanese pop culture in English. haha just fuck off out of my head you groovy bastards.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

I mean.. C'mon.. A French band singing about Japanese pop culture in English. haha just fuck off out of my head you groovy bastards.
I watched it til the end. And i hate myself for it.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Hahaha oh my

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Played it in background and without the video I'm getting a real "Biohazard" or Bodycount cross Suicidal Tendencies vibe.

@Hacky McAxe apparently the lead singer from Bezlebubs is the guy from Insomnium.

New Amon Amarth!!

Glad the limbs flying everywhere didn't put the guitarist off his solo. Nor the flying head at 3:08.

Continues on from Ravens Flight video and TBC at the end of this one, so theres going to be a while series of them.

New Hollywood Vampires track (reminds me of Velvet Revolver).

Johnny Depp, Joe Perry (?), Alice Cooper.

Lyrics a bit sad but kinda groovy.

Something a bit different. Tunisian symph/folk/power metal band.

Last edited:

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was keen on this but $80.00 for one headliner and a bunch of locals is some bullshit. Rise of A Virgins shit me too. I want to punch their drummer in his stupid smiling face.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played it in background and without the video I'm getting a real "Biohazard" or Bodycount cross Suicidal Tendencies vibe.

@Hacky McAxe apparently the lead singer from Bezlebubs is the guy from Insomnium.

New Amon Amarth!!

Glad the limbs flying everywhere didn't put the guitarist off his solo. Nor the flying head at 3:08.

Continues on from Ravens Flight video and TBC at the end of this one, so theres going to be a while series of them.

New Hollywood Vampires track (reminds me of Velvet Revolver).

Johnny Depp, Joe Perry (?), Alice Cooper.

Lyrics a bit sad but kinda groovy.

Something a bit different. Tunisian symph/folk/power metal band.

Yep. I picked it the first time I heard it. It's obvious it's the Insomnium singer as he has a very distinct voice. Probably half Insomnium as well. Doubt the guitarist would be there though as he's tied up with Insomnium and Omnium Gatherum

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was keen on this but $80.00 for one headliner and a bunch of locals is some bullshit. Rise of A Virgins shit me too. I want to punch their drummer in his stupid smiling face.
Yep. Half those bands your Sydney once a month.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Just leave it at 2 supports and lower the price imo.

I'll most probably still go coz Bloodbath and I'm a sucker for Swedish bands.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Oh and P.S - to the person who posted that Palm video a while back, I love you... lol. Ive been checking them out and these guys are mind blowingly good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Allegaeon is out. Only got into these guys a few months back but they're an awesome mix of prog and tech death