Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Originally an S.O.D. song . . . But this 1 goes out to all the cry babies on the kennel who might think of changing teams

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally an S.O.D. song . . . But this 1 goes out to all the cry babies on the kennel who might think of changing teams

Still got that s.o.d. live at buddakan somewhere, I believe morbid angel and agnostic front opened the show would of been a crazy night

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still got that s.o.d. live at buddakan somewhere, I believe morbid angel and agnostic front opened the show would of been a crazy night
How ironic is it them playing spaek English or die at the buddakan and the fans loving it

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love Dave, but i had to respect Bostaph when i saw Slayer and Anthrax at luna park and he played drums for both bands . . . He must have calves of steel

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bostaph no sloucher ,I liked divine intervention,
There are no bad Slayer albums, so articulate, so religion hating and so uncompromising so probably my favourite band. I went to every concert they ever played in Sydney . . . My young bloke was calling me soft for not getting in the pit at the Download festival,but i knew i wouldn't get to see them live again so i stood a little further back for a change just to take it all in

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are no bad Slayer albums, so articulate, so religion hating and so uncompromising so probably my favourite band. I went to every concert they ever played in Sydney . . . My young bloke was calling me soft for not getting in the pit at the Download festival,but i knew i wouldn't get to see them live again so i stood a little further back for a change just to take it all in
When they played with machine head a few mates went out to the cross drinking, a mate mad slayer fan went home. They bumped into hannerman and bass player from machine head and drank with them,they made Jeff call him , lol mate was fucking pissed off.