Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Negative, spewing I didn't now. Funny story about that, the bosses granddaughter just moved to the Gold Coast, her partner started a new job and talking to a chic at his work she said she's flying down on the weekend to watch a band in woy ,she asked if he knew the place he laughed and said yeah half his family drink there, so the boss had a few with this chic on Friday.
Small small world aye?
Yeah it's crazy how shit like that happens. When I was in Europe this aussie guy came up to me at a bar and said I looked familiar. Turns out we were in the same year at school. Spun me the fukk out lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's crazy how shit like that happens. When I was in Europe this aussie guy came up to me at a bar and said I looked familiar. Turns out we were in the same year at school. Spun me the fukk out lol
Crazy stuff lol, going over the UK in a few weeks discharge are playing about 4 hrs from where I'll be at and conflict the same distance other end of country, so I miss out on both, but public image, and maximum the hormone are in London the same time as me so hopefully I catch 1 show

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Crazy stuff lol, going over the UK in a few weeks discharge are playing about 4 hrs from where I'll be at and conflict the same distance other end of country, so I miss out on both, but public image, and maximum the hormone are in London the same time as me so hopefully I catch 1 show
You lucky bastard lol. You're gonna have a blast man. Going anywhere else and how long you gone for?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Kreator goes really well

Also a few months old now, but new Arch Enemy has some solid riffs

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trevor Strnad, vocalist for The Black Dahlia Murder has died. No reports on how yet, but the fact the band posted a suicide prevention number at the end of their statement on Instagram, seems likely he took his own life.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Not exactly a metal band.
But probably one of the heaviest and my favourite grunge band was alice in chains
And one of my favourite songs growing up listening to Alice in chains was Rooster.

For anyone interested, this is my guitar cover or play along to rooster.

Let me know what you all think.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry for the video overload guys.
Haha.
Last one I want to post.
Bit of a proud dad moment here haha.
My daughter.
Wearing a metallica shirt,
And playing an Alice in chains song.
Following in dads foot steps.
I guess the Apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys.
Not exactly a metal band.
But probably one of the heaviest and my favourite grunge band was alice in chains
And one of my favourite songs growing up listening to Alice in chains was Rooster.

For anyone interested, this is my guitar cover or play along to rooster.

Let me know what you all think.

Great band. Still listen to them today. One of the bands I've never grown tired of. Jerry Cantrell...