Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad. Clean vocalist reminds me (vocally) of someone else I just can't put my finger on. Reminds me of old school All That Remains actually.

Track is good. Band is apparently Christian/Catholic yet the video clip is giving me this overly homo vibe.
@Ted Nü-Djent No need to draw cocks on this video preview!

New Architects - Not as impressive as previous track, but not bad at all.

New Amaranthe - Love how they manage to get 3 singers to harmonize. Might be a bit "poppy" for some.

New Coheed... and for once I'm disappointed. Hopefully this is the worst track on the album. Too much ballard, and not enough groove.
There’s always need to draw dicks.

8B59BEFB-CBBD-4145-AC0C-CDF519D58F8A.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another underrated album I forgot about. Amorphis - Queen of Time.

Amorphis have hundreds of albums but this one was so different to their previous albums and probably their best album ever released.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I've said I'm not really into female fronted bands but of late I have been getting into two of them.

First up, Jinjer. I don't know what style you'd class them as it seems a bit of a mix of several genres. I really like the vocal versatility of Tatiana and her guttural vocals are insane.

The other band is Unleash the Archers, a Canadian power/melodic metal band.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know I've said I'm not really into female fronted bands but of late I have been getting into two of them.

First up, Jinjer. I don't know what style you'd class them as it seems a bit of a mix of several genres. I really like the vocal versatility of Tatiana and her guttural vocals are insane.

Jinjer are amazing. I picked up Cloud Factory when it first came out and instantly fell in love. They only got better from there.

Tatiana is great too. Live she puts on a phenomenal performance.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
That Awakening song is pretty killer.

For me, Anneke from The Gathering gives me the stiff. She doesnt do death vocals but apart from that her voice is angelic.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jinjer has a song called Pisces, I'm a Pisces which can only mean one thing. That chick singer wants to fuck me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to tell ya, a woman could be the ugliest woman in the world. But when she gets up on stage and blasts out some awesome vocals, I'd marry her on the spot. Fortunately this one isn't ugly.

In light of the Jinjer discussion, I feel I need to quote my post from over a year ago

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jinjer are amazing. I picked up Cloud Factory when it first came out and instantly fell in love. They only got better from there.

Tatiana is great too. Live she puts on a phenomenal performance.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised at how good the band is. I had heard of them but hadn't got round to checking them out but I wish I did it earlier. Tatiana kills it as a vocalist and Eugene the bass player is a beast. I've watched a few live videos of theirs and they seemed to sound great live. Definitely a band now on my list to see live.

Also seen the other day Tatiana posted a picture of a behind the scene shot from their new music video they were doing as they have some new songs on the way. Looking forward to it.

Last edited: