Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jinjer has a song called Pisces, I'm a Pisces which can only mean one thing. That chick singer wants to fuck me.
Tatiana is also a Pisces, that's why she wrote that song. It also gives more reason to your theory.

She ticks the boxes for me. Metalhead, tattoos, piercings, eastern European and pretty darn cute.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Never heard of Jinjer, but will check them out today seeings you are all spooging over them. Will report back.

edit: Listened to the new album first, it was alright. Probably not something I would bother adding to my rotation. First album definitely grabbed me more.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taylor Momsen

Alissa White-Gluz

Mizuho Lin

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taylor Momsen

Alissa White-Gluz

Mizuho Lin

Taylor Momsen I find attractive but as for her music not really a fan.

Alissa White-Gluz I cracked a boner over when I first came across The Agonist. That song you posted is the first song I heard of The Agonist. I was a fan of her vocals but I find that I don't really like her as much being in Arch Enemy I liked her more in The Agonist.

Mizuho Lin, same as Taylor. Find her alright to look at but not into the music.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A gift for @Ted Nü-Djent ..

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

1. What is going on with the drums, they are flat as anything ? Are they using a drum machine? Has someone stolen the bass drum? It's non existent!!
2. What is fucks going on with the vocal/autotune bend on the word "SIIIIDDDDDEEE"?
3. Riff is weak, guitar work weak, and even a touch of Djent (poorly done) can't save it!

It's better than the last tracks released, but that's like saying "well done you've gone from a 1/10 to a 2/10".

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A gift for @Ted Nü-Djent ..

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

1. What is going on with the drums, they are flat as anything ? Are they using a drum machine? Has someone stolen the bass drum? It's non existent!!
2. What is fucks going on with the vocal/autotune bend on the word "SIIIIDDDDDEEE"?
3. Riff is weak, guitar work weak, and even a touch of Djent (poorly done) can't save it!

It's better than the last tracks released, but that's like saying "well done you've gone from a 1/10 to a 2/10".
Untitled.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im suprised no ones mentioned it yet... At The Gates, Haunted and Witchery are doing a triple bill tour next year.
Yep. Was talking about it for a while with mates yesterday. Somehow it just left my mind the moment I entered the Kennel.