Opinion Fualalo and Ogden

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we fuck off Elliot we could have toomaga ogden and Fualalo off the bench and if the shit coach we have rotated them properly we should have major go forward for 80mins..
I really can't believe how wrong Pay gets things sometimes. There's no spot for Elliott when we already have the likes of Tolman and Jackson as our smaller middle forwards, yet Pay has to force Elliott into the side no matter what. Tolman playing the entire half is also another ridiculous decision, as well as his decision to bench Odin despite him excelling during his promotion to the starting side.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ogden is our best impact prop, once Napa gets more game time into his legs and same with Renouf we should be right

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I really can't believe how wrong Pay gets things sometimes. There's no spot for Elliott when we already have the likes of Tolman and Jackson as our smaller middle forwards, yet Pay has to force Elliott into the side no matter what. Tolman playing the entire half is also another ridiculous decision, as well as his decision to bench Odin despite him excelling during his promotion to the starting side.
We should be continually on the front foot and with proper bench rotation, Ogden Toomaga and Fualalo would flourish more. Allow JMK more space to run.

With proper halves on the back of our potential forward pack we could be a lot more dangerous than we are now.

Its frustrating watching that small shit Elliott doing Fuck all and wasting a spot on the team. Pay needs to grow some fucking balls and dump him along with Okenbur and Holland and Lewis once Foran comes back

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are a real shining light for us, really impressed with both of them .. big/strong, can bust the like an make good metres.. Ogden will be a power house the next couple of years...!! Them along with Naps is going to pay off.. no pun intended!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m giving Napa benefit of the doubt as it’s his first game back from injury but I’m not sure if I’m alone here but I didn’t like the way he played atall against manly. Got Dominated when attacking and he kept dropping off tackles or totally missing the target in defence.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've been praising Ogden all season and he keeps impressing. He's one of the few players that make watching our games tolerable right now.

Fualalo has played much better this season. I can't wait to see To'omaga get a run soon.

Elliott should be dropped and Tolman's minutes should slowly decrease and the young props will hopefully get more time.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ogden and Fualalo have got to be in the 17, as for Elliott he is too small and really doesn't add anything to the side. Cogger I thought played OK on Saturday and should retain his spot when Foran returns, then move Lewis to the centres. Okenbor is a bit of a worry but who replaces him, maybe give Crichton another chance, but not Montoya.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't complain with tolman, but I would start Ogden and Napa, fualalo and toomaga changes maybe push tolman to sub lock
If we fuck off Elliot we could have toomaga ogden and Fualalo off the bench and if the shit coach we have rotated them properly we should have major go forward for 80mins..
Would love to see Ogden To-Omaga and either RFM or Fualalo on the bench, I'm certain it would make us much more competitive.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Fualalo had a good game. Biggest issue with him and a large number of our players is they have 1 good game to 8 bad/average games. And when they play well everyone on the kennel is like re sign him, great player, long term leader blah blah. We have to start getting rid of our in consistent players.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players who only perform in the final year of their contract shit me (like Fualolo so far). Should only be offered a one year contract.

The final three games don’t count. I still cringe thinking how Lichaa turned out

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as Elliot shits me lately he’s our only creative player at the moment. Sad isn’t it. Our attacking coach is doing wonders

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fualalo has really impressed me this year.He has always looked like he had it but seems to have cut-out the mistakes from his game that plagued him and the team previously.He carried the ball with speed and determination against Manly.
Ogden looks to me like he is something very special in the making.Big,powerful,great footwork and a bit of speed for his size.The more minutes he gets the better he looks.
Both theses guys are crying out for a bit more game time but with Napa coming back,unless Tolman sees reduced minutes,that might not happen.
To all those who bag Tolman,I'd hate to see where we would be without him in the team.He's not flashy or fast but he does all the necessary shit game in,game out.Works his guts out in fact.I'll never complain about a player like him.
I’m a little over this rhetoric about Tolman, other than defensively where he is probably making a lot of tackles (but gets dominated and carried in most of them) what does he do? He takes a lot of hit ups that a decent bench rotation would have a big powerful forward hitting it up setting up an attacking set, he gets in the way in the 10m zone and makes absolutely pissant metres coming out of our own half. There is always someone there ready for a hit up when he is on the bench but he must just get the balm on the field because he is the senior player. We already have a grinder in the second row, our front rowers should all be big fast and explosive.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m a little over this rhetoric about Tolman, other than defensively where he is probably making a lot of tackles (but gets dominated and carried in most of them) what does he do? He takes a lot of hit ups that a decent bench rotation would have a big powerful forward hitting it up setting up an attacking set, he gets in the way in the 10m zone and makes absolutely pissant metres coming out of our own half. There is always someone there ready for a hit up when he is on the bench but he must just get the balm on the field because he is the senior player. We already have a grinder in the second row, our front rowers should all be big fast and explosive.
If Tolman isnt named on the bench this week with ogden and napa starting. Then Pay is fucking moron.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on. Lol its fucking laughable how dumb pay is. I could name a gun forward pack and bench with the sqaud we have. It will be big and powerful.

8. Ogden
9. Jmk
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. ?
15. Faulolo
16. Renouf
17. Tolman/elliott.

Try stopping that pack. But no Pay keeps picking midgets like tolman elliott martin jackson all in the same pack. Max 2 of these 4 should be in the same 17.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If Tolman isnt named on the bench this week with ogden and napa starting. Then Pay is fucking moron.
Neither Napa or Ogden are going to be able to play big minutes, so starting them both would destroy the chance of any decent rotation.

Go Dogs

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither Napa or Ogden are going to be able to play big minutes, so starting them both would destroy the chance of any decent rotation.

Go Dogs
Just lol. Ok then lets keep getting monstered everyweek. With a midget pack.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Just lol. Ok then lets keep getting monstered everyweek. With a midget pack.
Which is worse, them running out of steam?
I love how people overlook how our defence falls apart when Tolman has a breather.
Only too true.

To me Napa looked tentative last week, understandable after that injury, he will be much better for the run. Far too early for long stints.

Go Dogs

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how people overlook how our defence falls apart when Tolman has a breather.
Oohh ok then running with this midget pack is really working. Its not like we are coming last or anything.