From the mole

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Kyle goes, Barret will invest in Averillo or wakeham at 7 not gamble. gamble will be reserve grade

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was wondering how long it'd be until he was linked with the Sharks.
Hopefully he stays and fights for the 7 jersey. There's a decent half back in there if we can get some forwards who bend the line.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon it’s just Renoufs manager tryna drive his price up. Surely he is staying.
If he wants to win why would he be looking at dragons, tigers or cowboys :sweatsmile:

That’s like a guy wanting to find a girlfriend and going to a male only night club.

Only place it makes sense him going is storm, panthers or roosters If he wants to win. Otherwise it’s a money grab.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another annoying Flanagan story adding a new flavor to it with an Atoni story.
The media is clinging to this like we have dropped an inform halfback destined to be an immortal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s not Kyle writing all this shit.
He gets dropped @ the Roosters and there's massive fallout, gets dropped with us and he has a sook in the presser. Shane also works for Fox Sports, other friends in the media, etc. There's way more to this story and we don't need this rubbish at the club.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think Flanagan will be going anywhere. If there is any truth to this Gamble ISN’T the answer. He offers no more than & is no better than what we have.

A straight swap with Shaun Johnson

OR

For versatility go after Nicho Hynes. Along Averillo fight it outfit the second halves spot or fullback spot.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enough with gamble already, and I will say it again.. not worth the punt , and deff not what we need.!! Should have signed Reynolds or SJ, or even benji is far superior than him.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the Flanagan story is based on a made up rumour about gamble which is no chance and the atoni story says he may be sick of losing and wants to leave despite stating his preference is to stay at Canterbury don’t listen to this clown

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As per Mole, Renouf wants to go and win more games, then the Dragons, Sharks and Cows are mentioned.
So he only needs to win a few more games a year, that will most likely happen where he is.
Makes no sense.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He's just guessing, Gamble would be a Lewis replacement but I'm not sure if he's better tbh.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t care how Flanagan is playing at the moment ... he’s still known to have the potential so if he goes he goes but if he moves on I just hope he doesn’t have a blinder and make us regret it .. just sign a fucking decent half hooker and or fullback ... and also is it any wonder we scored more points against raiders when he was out ? Thoughts ? Seriously 2022 needs to be our year and even though gamble has a punchable face he seems like someone who wants to own the team

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get this article or what Barrett is even thinking if it is true how can you replace a player for another player who are both most probably at the same level it’s a risk not worth taken Gamble not end up where Flanno is at the moment next year enough of these stupid signings we need proven guns experience superstar of the game

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mole may as well be a poster on TK. Absolutely nothing in that story... just giving us his opinion albeit a dumb one..

"If Gamble does join the Bulldogs, there is simply no point in Flanagan staying"

Why not Mole? Doesn't he have a contract? Can't he fight it out with Gamble, Avo for a spot?

Having said that, I hope Flanagan goes back to the sharks but No to gamble who is average, even as a backup.
It was a gamble for the mole lol

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get this article or what Barrett is even thinking if it is true how can you replace a player for another player who are both most probably at the same level it’s a risk not worth taken Gamble not end up where Flanno is at the moment next year enough of these stupid signings we need proven guns experience superstar of the game
There is nothing to get in the article. No quotes from anyone associated with the club. It’s just someone’s opinion and because there are no quotes he can say whatever he wants.

Tyson Gamble would be a backup signing for depth. No way in the world will he be our first choice halfback next year

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There is nothing to get in the article. No quotes from anyone associated with the club. It’s just someone’s opinion and because there are no quotes he can say whatever he wants.

Tyson Gamble would be a backup signing for depth. No way in the world will he be our first choice halfback next year
If Hetho affected by high shot rule clampdown bc of poor, lazy technique and Elliott ill disciplined, then this guy is both of them roled into 1.

Absolutely no way.