News French Riots

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The news cycle is pretty brief with any coverage of the riots so post any interesting vids and info here

Doink Haha

Diversity is our strength

The brothers think they're on fortnite

Bet he got this loot from a Platinum chest ffs

Lions and elephants and zebras oh no

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Summarize please? Couldn't be effed reading through to find out the cause of all the chaos. All I know is a teenager got killed by police.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Summarize please? Couldn't be effed reading through to find out the cause of all the chaos. All I know is a teenager got killed by police.
That's basically it. The rest is what you see

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn't this what happens when Murika is the leader of the free world?

When a cop shoots someone you burn, loot & riot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's a video of a lion fighting an elephant and another of girl getting fucked by a monkey. I will not look for either again btw.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
France is a shithole and proof of a poorly planned immigration system & a weak prime minister. Sound familiar? I was there during the big riots in 2005 & it was pretty full on

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If anyone has seen the movie La Haine, it's even more relevant now.. Obviously the police brutality is a recurring problem and people react the same way each time..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Marine Le Pen has pushed a right wing ideology in France that has gone on for years. In some respects, Trump modelled his interactions with the public from her. And as we saw in the US - doesn't take much to lose their shit.

This was going on a daily basis long b4 the kid was killed. Just didn't get any air time.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Marine Le Pen has pushed a right wing ideology in France that has gone on for years. In some respects, Trump modelled his interactions with the public from her. And as we saw in the US - doesn't take much to lose their shit.

This was going on a daily basis long b4 the kid was killed. Just didn't get any air time.
I’m waiting for the calls to charge Trump with shooting the kid haha

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the calls to charge Trump with shooting the kid haha
Nah Trump is being sued by individual police for damages caused by his incitement of the capitol riots. Just another leader that instead of developing solutions to societies problems thinks that making them angry against everyone else is great way to shore up their own power.

Oh shit. Am I allowed to repeat the Liberal Party code when I'm not a card carrying member? Hopefully there's no right wing nutters on this forum to dob me in.....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah Trump is being sued by individual police for damages caused by his incitement of the capitol riots. Just another leader that instead of developing solutions to societies problems thinks that making them angry against everyone else is great way to shore up their own power.

Oh shit. Am I allowed to repeat the Liberal Party code when I'm not a card carrying member? Hopefully there's no right wing nutters on this forum to dob me in.....
Linking Trump to France haha

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That’s true. When I was last in Paris in 2019 I arrived at the hotel as they were repairing smashed glass at the entrance from looters who’d been past during the night before. The ‘Yellow Jackets’ got a fair bit of airtime a while back but partisanship and political polarisation is rife in France - worse than the US. They have extremely generous Labor/Union rules such as in industries like film production if you work 6 months of the year you can take the other 6 months off on government benefits which are up to 80% of your wage. Macron tried to wind back many of these benefits to better balance the budget and was met with fierce resistance including rioting.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Linking Trump to France haha
Trump, Bolsanaro, Le Pen, Orban, Meloni - all the same script. Militarise the poor and disaffected while ensuring the wealthy get wealthier. Guess its a good play script if you are super wealthy.

Riots in Paris b4 Le Pen. Nope. Riots in the US before Trump. Nope. Same same.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Trump, Bolsanaro, Le Pen, Orban, Meloni - all the same script. Militarise the poor and disaffected while ensuring the wealthy get wealthier. Guess its a good play script if you are super wealthy.

Riots in Paris b4 Le Pen. Nope. Riots in the US before Trump. Nope. Same same.
I get your point mate but there is Muslim migrants rioting. They’d all hate Trump surely?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I get your point mate but there is Muslim migrants rioting. They’d all hate Trump surely?
U mean muslims who are all for Le Pen after she pushed the banning of hijabs in public? Or Trump who actually tried to ban all muslims entering the US?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It all comes down to benefits.
So whether it was an easy back door into France many North African French speaking migrants had or people born in France who have had extremely generous Government benefits - the fact that those doors have been attempted to be closed and benefits lowered has resulted in a Les Miserable type reaction.