Free Christmas Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
View attachment 22180

I met 11 year old Mohammed today & gave him the gift.

Fantastic to see a big smile on his face considering what he's been through since the age of 5

In the end, it was an easy decision on my part!

I've uploaded a photo with my 2 boys.

Once again, thank you for all the kind posts. Merry Xmas & God bless!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 22180

Fantastic to see a big smile on his face considering what he's been through since the age of 5

That warmed old s.o.h. heart also bought a little tear to this old fellas eye. The world can quickly turn to total shit then a kind gesture can restore my faith in humanity. Top work brother . You're up there with king james in my book A TRUE BULLDOG through and through

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That warmed old s.o.h. heart also bought a little tear to this old fellas eye. The world can quickly turn to total shit then a kind gesture can restore my faith in humanity. Top work brother . You're up there with king james in my book A TRUE BULLDOG through and through
Up there with King James? That's like the best compliment you can give! And well deserved I might add.

Believe it or not, that act help me feel better and helped my depression a bit. There really are some nice people in this shithole I call Earth.

Thank you again Grubber. Wish you and your family nothing but the best.

God bless you.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Believe it or not, that act help me feel better and helped my depression a bit. There really are some nice people in this shithole I call Earth.
There is mate..don't let that depression get a hold..because there is..

Speaking of shit.. You know James Graham doesn't flush the toilet..he kicks the shit out of it!! Maybe we should release him on planet Earth.he'd fix it up!!

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great stuff Grubber. Merry Christmas to you and your generous family. All the best. And hopefully in 2015 we are celebrating a premiership

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm giving the gift to a 11 year old doggie supporter from Westmead Hospital today.

I'm meeting him soon & I'll post a photo with a big grin on his face (if his parents are ok with that)
Great stuff best thing I've seen on this place.

And thank you assassin for thinking of me.

I don't just want any old jersey though, I want my cousins jersey signed. I am wondering if I can get it signed at the Xmas party...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great stuff best thing I've seen on this place.

And thank you assassin for thinking of me.

I don't just want any old jersey though, I want my cousins jersey signed. I am wondering if I can get it signed at the Xmas party...
Have you tried the club? I'm sure they can help the family of a fallen solider.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
No I haven't. However when he died and it was all over the media I asked them to see if they would do anything at the next home game and they said no. So I dunno if I want to say anything again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS it was Lov Dog's idea, can't take credit for it, just thought it was a great idea.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No I haven't. However when he died and it was all over the media I asked them to see if they would do anything at the next home game and they said no. So I dunno if I want to say anything again.
Really? Shit go by the "family club".

I thought they would of jumped on it as a PR stunt.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah they said they only do that for ex players or life members.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not going to name drop but I know a player on the squad (not looking like he will be a fixture on the team though unfortunately) through prior association relatively well. If you have no luck contacting the club I may be able to get in touch with him and see what he can do? Not promising anything obviously, but it is worth a try I figure.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not going to name drop but I know a player on the squad (not looking like he will be a fixture on the team though unfortunately) through prior association relatively well. If you have no luck contacting the club I may be able to get in touch with him and see what he can do? Not promising anything obviously, but it is worth a try I figure.
Thanks Jo. I know lov dog was trying something similar so thank you.

I will email them after new year to see if I should bother trying to get it done at the Xmas party. I don't want to bring it there if I can't get it signed.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jo. I know lov dog was trying something similar so thank you.

I will email them after new year to see if I should bother trying to get it done at the Xmas party. I don't want to bring it there if I can't get it signed.
Yeah mate not a worry. I only know the bloke, like I definitely wouldn't say he is a friend, so he could very well tell me to shove it haha. But it is worth a try I guess. Let me know how it goes anyway.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hope it gets done one way or another.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Grub by name not by nature

What a noble gesture

May god bless you with love peace and happiness champ

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah they said they only do that for ex players or life members.
Never under estimate the power of the kennel brother . If need be we will all jump on board and call the club 10 times a day until your request is full filled . It can be done just say the word and we get this happening .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never under estimate the power of the kennel brother . If need be we will all jump on board and call the club 10 times a day until your request is full filled . It can be done just say the word and we get this happening .
This is exactly what should happen.
I can't believe the club refused that request in the first place ! Shitty move. I thought we were better than that.

Say the word.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 22180

Thank God for good people like you , I just about gave up on the human race yesterday when Woolies announced half price fish fillets in the deli department..some selfish arse holes out there .
Apart from people pushing in the cow next to me asked for 8 salmon fillets and then goes oh just give me the last 3 too..

Status
Not open for further replies.