News FREDDY WON’T DANCE THE FOX-TROT

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He failed because of two things. 1) He has no coaching ability 2) he only watched and selected a lot of Roosters and Panthers.
Strange he played for both those teams.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both a dumb arses but Buzz is even worse for airing a private conversation, what a scumbag.
The only shining light in all this, might be that less people feed him information, knowing that he cannot be trusted not to republish it.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was listening to SEN this morning and someone texted in to Brandy asking him if he regretted not picking the Fox for origin this year.

The old flog was pretty diplomatic and said something like :

- It was a very tough decision
- There was a heated debate
- It was mainly based on the height of the QLD wingers
- He will probably be back next year

But then he said at the end that the decision didnt cost NSW the series. How the fark can you say that ??

Topou dropped a crucial kick in the third game that cost NSW a try. He did nothing decent during the series at all. The fox was one of NSW's best players in a 3-0 whitewash last year. The decision not include was criminal but neither of those Penrith flogs will admit it

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@B-Town Lad does them for free at the Mt Druitt Local Park Toilets. Men only.
yeah thats your wet dream leask sorry mate don’t swing that way sorry to disappoint!

@Bulldogsteve how’s your flexibility? the key is having great flexion in your neck and spine. Curl yourself up against a sturdy wall and if you’ve got at least 5 inches of length you’ll be in business

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yeah thats your wet dream leask sorry mate don’t swing that way sorry to disappoint!

@Bulldogsteve how’s your flexibility? the key is having great flexion in your neck and spine. Curl yourself up against a sturdy wall and if you’ve got at least 5 inches of length you’ll be in business
I like that you just accepted that you suck dick at local parks and are instead promoting the business rather than shutting it down. Maybe we can work this out :smirk:

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like that you just accepted that you suck dick at local parks and are instead promoting the business rather than shutting it down. Maybe we can work this out :smirk:
yeah we can work it out by your mother sucking me off while u watch in the corner

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Freddy should have been booted the year they lost to the Qld D grade scrubs, I mean you lost a series with Corey Allen at FB lol!