Opinion Fraud frontrow

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He needs to split them up, Ava and Thompson to start, Ogden and Hetherington together and Atoni if he ever brings him back
Both of them are to small they need to be off the back of an Ava and Ogden run
I agree, short-term that should be what we're doing. But Baz has a Hetherington boner so it won't happen.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we're paying Thompson over 800K I wonder if Gould will think about moving him on. He is a decent forward but for that much coin we should have someone with the impact of a Haas or Papali. Moeaki Fotuaika has more impact and would be way cheaper.
Good point - the problem is who is available.
Thompson is a good forward but he is not an elite prop - i think he would perform better if he had a genuine "alpha" prop with him

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ive been saying it since day one that Thompson is a better edge forward than a prop.
I was criticised and told he is the best prop in the world.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive been saying it since day one that Thompson is a better edge forward than a prop.
I was criticised and told he is the best prop in the world.
He is actually really good, but ur right I don’t think he would be a second rower but if we get Vaughn, b smith and tpj that would be good

8.Vaughn
9. Bsmith/jmk/bbo
10.thompson
11.rfm
12. Tpj
13. Jackson
14. Bbo
15. Hetho
16. Ava
17. Elliot

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did anyone else see Katoa's missed tackles and error rate tattooed on his wrist? I think it qas 16-12