News Franklin Pele article

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you guys think?
I would suggest that any wooden spoon team of today would have greater skill and better fitness than any of the premiers of the 80s
and 90s.
I think ignoring this flop is an action well worth the effort mate..#nfisheedbegone

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
100% he's got potential and we're obviously in need of some size but until he improves defensively I just can't see him playing.
Yeh I mean Gus said he was an exciting player and coming along (then got covid) hopefully didn’t hurt him to bad. He’s a big lad but if he can get 15 minutes of quality of either side of half time I’d be all for him!

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reply shows that you pre-pubescent drones know absolutely jack shit about rugby league. I doubt you have ever witnessed a "real" scrum in action.
Explain it to me
I’m very curious to know how these teams of 85 kilo props will best the modern day wests tigers.

im Serious. Explain it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
132kg dont think so, whats his weight?
11 tries sounds good.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck me! Can someone please list me the names that nashdweeb has multiple accounts of so I can block the Fucking lot. So sick of it. Fucking do your job admin. Enough is enough. He’s flooding several threads with several troll accounts it’s beyond a joke now. He’s a sad loser who truly is bored and ruining our once great forum.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s why I said give him a couple short bursts from the bench to give king thommo sutton a little rest
Agree With you about the Short sharp bursts only for Pele. Problem is that this is difficult to accomodate with only 8 interchanges. We would probably need him to come on about 10 minutes before half time, rest at the half time break and then on again for another 15-20 mins. Essentially one 30 minute stint. That's the only way we can accomodate him with Tevita having similar requirements

Last edited:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Agree With you about the Short sharp bursts only but this is difficult to accomodate with obit 8 interchanges. We would probably need him to come on probably about 10 minutes before half time, rest at half time break and then on again for another 15-20 mins. That's the only way
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I think he’d handle that well.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree With you about the Short sharp bursts only but this is difficult to accomodate with obit 8 interchanges. We would probably need him to come on probably about 10 minutes before half time, rest at half time break and then on again for another 15-20 mins. That's the only way
Sort of agree with this in the first few games. Once he attains peak fitness he will play longer minutes.
And the training he is receiving, will have him fitter than he has ever been.