Frank Pritchard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
is he a bigger sook then sonny is or is he pissed off because he is still playing for penrith since they wont release him?

i was reading in the paper this morning that frank pritchard faked an injury during the game last nite just so he wouldnt play the rest of the game and only got booed by the penrith supporters when he came out of the tunnel in the 2nd half and sat om the bench for the rest of the game.

it seems that he is trying to follow the same foot steps as sonny did with us by playing games but i dont think penrith are going to be that stupid by releasing a 3rd player in 2 years to french rugby or even go through the **** that we had to go through when sonny did a runner on us

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, what's the story there? I heard on the radio that Penrith officials forced him back on to the field or something?

Anyone?

G

Godberts Cuz

Anyone that wants Pritchard at our Club can now have an opportunity to retract.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And people suggest that we sign Pritchard.............Idiots.

doctr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good player, devastating on his day, shame his attitude isnt in the right place

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pritchard was ruled out ofr the season a few weeks ago because of a shoulder injury.

He played on despite the injury which needs surgery at seasons end and will keep him out of the world cup.

Now, in the Melbourne game he was sat on his arse in a big run by Jeff Lima. He hurt his shoulder and said he wasn't right to go back on.

Now....I'm not about to sit here and say how painful his shoulder was. That would be ridiculous. However if Frank said he wasn;t up to going back out, I'm inclined to believe him.

I personally think if he wants to go we should let him go. He is a fantastic player, better than Williams, and despite wanting to leave he has still been one of our best players all season.

But if he wants out...let him go or look for a player swap with another club.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
how in the world would the newspaper know if he faked an injury?

Frank P: Im injured
Random Journalist: Oh No you dont! get back on the field you!

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
if frankie wants to pull a SBW on the panthers, then he can **** right off! Sick of these ungreatfull players.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Franky dont know where the fkuc he is or where the fkuc his going,Frank get your head together first then decide.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

Apparently the doctor tells the journos on every injury to the players.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

No, was based on a call by Greg Alexander tbh

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank is a great player....but i dont think he cares much, he just wasnt the $$$

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Something I read just tonight....it might have been on the Telegraph site, suggest he is a guy who really gets effected by things, and when something happens his first move is to want to get away.

So when something bad happens, he asks to be released.

It sounded like its something the Panthers management are prepared for are they kind of roll with the punches, don't allow him to go, and know he'll settle down again in a few weeks.

If thats the case then the club really should look to get some people in and around him to help him through tough times.

Rugby league is a ruthless game and god know I don't have much time for over emotional people. However, if there is someone on a team that does need help dealing with life in general, they shouldnt be pushed away, they should be helped as much as possible.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Something I read just tonight....it might have been on the Telegraph site, suggest he is a guy who really gets effected by things, and when something happens his first move is to want to get away.

So when something bad happens, he asks to be released.

It sounded like its something the Panthers management are prepared for are they kind of roll with the punches, don't allow him to go, and know he'll settle down again in a few weeks.

If thats the case then the club really should look to get some people in and around him to help him through tough times.

Rugby league is a ruthless game and god know I don't have much time for over emotional people. However, if there is someone on a team that does need help dealing with life in general, they shouldnt be pushed away, they should be helped as much as possible.
Nope. Just get rid of him. He is way more trouble and much more of a headache than he is worth.

He never plays consistently or to his amazing potential week in week out and he is injury prone. Plus he is a massive disruption for the club and the team and will only keep on asking for a release and whining every two seconds because that is the type of person he is.

He isn't going to change and he hasn't changed after they have been so patient with him and denied him a release countless times.

Why would you want that at your club? If he is going to be this much of a problem, just cut your losses and release him.

You stand next to no chance of re-signing him when he comes off contract anyway. So let him go, you have a tonne of juniors who can step up and fill in nicely, and concentrate on players who want to be there, don't give you constant problems and play their hardest week in week out.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oops double post

i'd have him at the dogs

a change of club could be just what franky needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.