News Foxx declares Bulldogs rookie Alamoti could be 'one of the best centres in the world' after just 3 NRL games

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As long as he retain his agility and explosive power then he will be fine, but yes he isn't winning many sprints lol. There's a reason Ciraldo has partnered him on the left next to JAC and Jake on the right next to Kiraz and that's because those 4 players all compliment each other.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the try where he setup fox and drew the two defenders is elite. people can’t spot shit if it’s right in front of them. clueless. he’ll be a star
Precisely
Also drifts infield and slows to draw the defenders to his left keeping his right arm free.
I won’t say he planned it that way, but That wasn’t a fluke, it was instinct. And good footy instincts makes great players.

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good player but wana see him be quicker in line breaks - early days

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kiraz should be left Centre, Alamoti right centre, Burns, Casey, Skelton right wing. I would prefer Casey right wing, just for speed.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t see what everyone else sees
He is a very good centre and will only get better. He’s made an amazing transition to the left side and improving every week particularly in D. So many don’t rate him because he doesn’t have blistering speed. I seriously hope that he locks up right centre for the next decade.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So am I wrong in feeling Alamoti is a little overrated?
Hapoy to acknowledge if I’m wrong here but imma not feeling it so far
Yup you’re definitely wrong. He’s already shown in short time that his decision making is up there with the best and has an excellent skillset. Cirro, Gus and many that know better than you and me highly rate him which speaks volumes.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So far I’m thinking Schoupp is superior to him.
all you gotta do is ask Schoupp to pass more.
Hahaha the far more experienced Schoupp would’ve fekked up the Fox’s second try last week no question. On 2 counts he screws it - ball hog and lack of skill to get the offload away Alomoti style.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's a heap of "elite" centres who couldn't have executed that as well as PA did. There was a lot of elements that had to be timed perfectly and then deal with the oncoming FB and pass around his body.
This!

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the try where he setup fox and drew the two defenders is elite. people can’t spot shit if it’s right in front of them. clueless. he’ll be a star
Definitely Elite! As good as the Fox is, PA made him look even better!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a very good centre and will only get better. He’s made an amazing transition to the left side and improving every week particularly in D. So many don’t rate him because he doesn’t have blistering speed. I seriously hope that he locks up right centre for the next decade.
It’s just trauma from a period of time where Tolman and Graham would chase down opposition wingers better than ours

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a simple encouragement not a declaration twisted fucks… Alamoti should be hit by Burton more regularly he seems safe and can put people away… needs to work on his pace though.