News Foxx declares Bulldogs rookie Alamoti could be 'one of the best centres in the world' after just 3 NRL games

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The media were leading fox in that interview.
fox was trying to keep a lid on it,but they kept pushing.
If fox had his time again I think he’d handle that interview differently.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alamoti is use to playing on the right hand side through the juniors with a left hand fend and a flick pass.
He's doing very well for a 19 yr old playing 3 nrl games and getting use to the left side.
His defence is getting so much better.

Wait until he grows some more and realise's how big and strong he is.
Give him time!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, I don’t think he’s as fast as Willie was.
He looked like he was on a treadmill when he intercepted that ball
Given the heat that day and that it was his third time trying to handle the pace of the NRL I'd guess he wasn't at his quickest. We'll hopefully see that when he's had a handful more games. At any rate it's good that he's not a ball hog and that his passes are right on his support players chest.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Given the heat that day and that it was his third time trying to handle the pace of the NRL I'd guess he wasn't at his quickest. We'll hopefully see that when he's had a handful more games. At any rate it's good that he's not a ball hog and that his passes are right on his support players chest.
I think he’s bulked up to the point he’s lost his pace

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So far I’m thinking Schoupp is superior to him.
all you gotta do is ask Schoupp to pass more.
There’s a reason you always get banned bro.
Give alamoti a year or 2 and he will be one of the best centres in the game.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a reason you always get banned bro.
Give alamoti a year or 2 and he will be one of the best centres in the game.
Hey happy to be proven wrong but not feeling it.
His skill set came from being cat like which he no longer has

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one was at their best. The heat definitely slowed them down. Even JAC looked sluggish. Actually, the only guy who looked quick was Preston of all people. He is surprisingly quick off the mark.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No one was at their best. The heat definitely slowed them down. Even JAC looked sluggish. Actually, the only guy who looked quick was Preston of all people. He is surprisingly quick off the mark.
Fox was ok
The defenders chasing him was ok

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe you should join the Titans forum and let them know?
Why?
His lack of passing to Foxx was a dogs issue not a titan issue.
We developed him, a former Australian schoolboy, then let him go just as he was running riot.
In his place we put another highly touted youngster (in fairness) BUT we bulked him up so hard we don’t know what we have created!!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
the try where he setup fox and drew the two defenders is elite. people can’t spot shit if it’s right in front of them. clueless. he’ll be a star
There's a heap of "elite" centres who couldn't have executed that as well as PA did. There was a lot of elements that had to be timed perfectly and then deal with the oncoming FB and pass around his body.

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul Alamoti looking back at the Wests Tigers defenders after he drew them and put the fox over for his second try

Andy Wihare (andywihare) - Profile | Pinterest

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Slowest man on earth but seems to be able to function without the ability to run so all g