Social Media Fotuaika

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only an idiot club would have around 3 million dollars on the cap with three forwards lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Something tells me Rebecca Frizell won't be the pushover that RaeRae was. She's quite switched on from what I've seen.
You'd think clubs will stat asking questions
You would have to ask, can they survive the drama ?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No way Des let’s him go
Can Des afford him?

Almost 2 m a season on 2 other forwards, (DFif and Tina), another half mil or so on Liu, Brimson would be on good coin. They also have a decent batch of youngsters who would be seeking upgrades in the near future (JFif, AKP, Iszac Fasaumalelalallaoui). Plus, you just know Des is going to give his son Foran at least another season at a mil a year.

*Cue Lloyd Christmas .gif*

Malla

Reaction score
Can Des afford him?

Almost 2 m a season on 2 other forwards, (DFif and Tina), another half mil or so on Liu, Brimson would be on good coin. They also have a decent batch of youngsters who would be seeking upgrades in the near future (JFif, AKP, Iszac Fasaumalelalallaoui). Plus, you just know Des is going to give his son Foran at least another season at a mil a year.

*Cue Lloyd Christmas .gif*
I imagine there would be some guys off this team by end of next year that will open up cap space.
Des has always loaded up in the forwards. Can’t see anything different here.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just dropped in Hunt onto the Gold Coat books even though he a Saint George player?
Still speculation that Hunt might try to get out of his contract next year or the year after so the Titans might need to keep the 1.2M up their sleeve for now.

If it's true that Gus met with the manager then he can't be on a huge deal at the moment. If we hurry we could nab him for 2025 at least before the Titans decide to spend part of that 1.2M on him

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't a secret.

The Titans are well aware of the meeting.

Gus posted what he was doing the other day.

Though I think the meeting was on Saturday. He had meeting in Brisbane on Friday & NZ on Saturday.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Off contract 2025, if Gus could get him and corey horsborough for then we would have a decent forward pack. Hopefully it’s true and it would show we are chasing those players we need
Is horsbrough rumoured ? Or u just dreaming?

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a signing for 2025? We should have Marshall from Flegg coming through as well in 2025

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are Patolo Knight and Hughes only signed for 2024? - if so i see tht as good thing - gives incentive for them to prove themselves worthy of upgrades whilst leaving space for new middles in 25