Social Media Fotuaika

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We also KNOW they have a million for Ben Hunt ready.
***I need the forum to read and let it sink in***
Maybe they were planning on letting someone go for Hunt? Maybe a forward? $700k would be pretty useful if you were trying to buy a star half.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe they were planning on letting someone go for Hunt? Maybe a forward? $700k would be pretty useful if you were trying to buy a star half.
That’s not that easy though
Des ‘Hey Mo imma need you to go’
Mo “nah ninja I like it here yo’
Des ‘yo imma be real wit u. Need to clear d bath for our boi Ben to come’
Mo ‘hell nah. I’m tight where I at. Good crew. Family. Brisbane real estate… find some other ninja to cut’
Des ‘damn dawg u making this real hard on a brother’

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a spreadsheet and did some analysis.
Here is a condensed version of my findings.
Tino= 1.1
Fifita= 1 mil
Brimson=800k
Moey= 700k
Foran=500k
Verrils=500k
Tanah=450k
5.1mil.
Some of them can be brought forward because of 95% like you said.
No one else in the squad I think has 400k contracts. They flush yo.
Des is also a big forwards kinda coach
We get Mo for a mil.
You guys decide if u want him.
@1967 like u said I say 10” great comments and 1 bad comment so please endorse this as a good one.
Please.
You forgot Furmor (Furmer?) who is on a long term contract which must be pushing $700K.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tino= 1.1
Fifita= 1 mil
Brimson=800k
Moey= 700k
Foran=500k
Verrils=500k
Tanah=450k
5.1mil.
We get Mo for a mil.
@1967 like u said I say 10” great comments and 1 bad comment so please endorse this as a good one.
Please.
Fermor > $400k and Palasia not far off also. ..

Upgrades happened also for Kelly and Khan-Pereira - not $400k but getting up there…

Your point is an interesting one though.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tino= 1.1
Fifita= 1 mil
Brimson=800k
Moey= 700k
Foran=500k
Verrils=500k
Tanah=450k
5.1mil.
We get Mo for a mil.
Please.
Actually I said 1 good comment, 10 bad ones, but whatever ..

And yes, a good footy based comment, however it’s based on speculations & hypotheticals.

You might be right in your figures, but you might just as well be wrong.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fermor > $400k and Palasia not far off also. ..

Upgrades happened also for Kelly and Khan-Pereira - not $400k but getting up there…

Your point is an interesting one though.
Fully fit Beau Fermor is a weapon. Arguably the best backrower in the game when it comes to running great lines. I hope he comes back from his ACL the way he was before.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fully fit Beau Fermor is a weapon. Arguably the best backrower in the game when it comes to running great lines. I hope he comes back from his ACL the way he was before.
wasnt fermor always on the left edge for the titans?
be interesting to see what they do next year with fifita and fermor both left edge backrowers

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have said previously that given a choice between Tino and Mo I would take Mo purely for the fact Tino is at his peak now and Mo is still a few years away from his. He is the forward we could build the side around, Gus just needs to keep putting stacks in front of him until he says yes.

I'm no fan of Tino, and don't mind missing out on him, but this "logic" doesn't check out. Mo's actually 4 months OLDER, so how is he "years from his prime" while Tino's already peaked? :confused:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh broncos don’t encourage contracts broken… Ben barba? Hannant?

Speaking how bad was hannant and Eastwood and stagg for us….flop
I thought Eastwood was good for us. Only went pear shaped at the end after a ridiculously stupid back ended deal and fair enough too he was entitled to that money.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
doesn't have to live in bankstown...
can always live around the cronulla area like most players do
I don't get that living near the training ground thing either. It all stemmed from young country kids being housed by clubs in places nearby training bases.

Willie Mason lived in the Eastern Suburbs while playing for us. Most people commute to work and have no major issue so long as you're not doing Bondi to Blue Mountains or Newport to Cronulla every day.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't get that living near the training ground thing either. It all stemmed from young country kids being housed by clubs in places nearby training bases.

Willie Mason lived in the Eastern Suburbs while playing for us. Most people commute to work and have no major issue so long as you're not doing Bondi to Blue Mountains or Newport to Cronulla every day.
well I know gutho lives on the northern beaches and travels to Parramatta.

but yh it doesn't have to matter where a player lives

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm no fan of Tino, and don't mind missing out on him, but this "logic" doesn't check out. Mo's actually 4 months OLDER, so how is he "years from his prime" while Tino's already peaked? :confused:
What’s age got to do with it? Tino is at his performance max IMO and Mo isn’t, nice try though.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des will just put him on a ridiculous back ended deal.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Des will just put him on a ridiculous back ended deal.
nothing wrong with back ended deals if you don't misjudge how much the salary cap will go up as well. If you're Titan you'd rather keep him than lose him and maybe that's the only way

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What’s age got to do with it? Tino is at his performance max IMO and Mo isn’t, nice try though.
"What's age got to do with it?" So Tino's gonna have a 10 year prime, while Fotuaika's gonna have a 4-5 year prime? If that's the case, I know who I'm picking, and it ain't Mo... :sweatsmile: Just seems weird, 1 24 year old "is what he is", the other's got "years of improvement in him". Each to their own, though...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"What's age got to do with it?" So Tino's gonna have a 10 year prime, while Fotuaika's gonna have a 4-5 year prime? If that's the case, I know who I'm picking, and it ain't Mo... :sweatsmile: Just seems weird, 1 24 year old "is what he is", the other's got "years of improvement in him". Each to their own, though...
So you don’t think players of the same age can develop on a different time line? Ok. I also never mentioned anything about how long either may play at their peak level, my point was and is now that there is more upside in Mo, what’s weird is you never picked up on that. But each to his own though..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nothing wrong with back ended deals if you don't misjudge how much the salary cap will go up as well. If you're Titan you'd rather keep him than lose him and maybe that's the only way
There’s a lot wrong with back ending contracts … nothing to do with how much the cap will go up, the problem is you back end for 3 or 4 years you have no idea who’ll leave, who you’ll need to buy, who you’ll need to upgrade, it can throw the whole future balance out … back ending contracts is all about short term success and a who give a F*** what happens after attitude …