Official Forget Mo

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
People said the same things about Mahoney. How did that go this year?

The Kennel does more flip flopping than Kamahl. You’ll all hate Crichton by round 10… and I’ll be defending him because, as much as I don’t agree with the signing, it ain’t his fault the club makes bad decisions.
He went better than flange, how's flange going?. You know the player who was over priced and not valued that you highly rated. If it wasn't for daddy the cheat his career was park footy. Hey but you know more than most right.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
800k tor a player who doesn’t address any of our biggest issues. Waste of money.
One of the best young players in his position In the game. If he stays at Center he’s spot on value. If he is moved to fullback like the rumours say and is solid he’s underpaid for a FB. If he eventually Kills it like he has every time he’s been challenged it’s a steal.
Go defend Burton and JAC they need help From the masses it’s your calling.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A Karen and a fish telling people on a forum how to run a club lol.
Funny how they argue on everything that the club does but very quiet about how the club achieved grandfinal wins in 2 grades from the young pups.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So did we offer him 2 to 300k more? After tax that's not much. House prices are far superior on coast than Cronulla. Cronulla is a tip compared to the coast
No decent player moves for the same or less, assuming an offer was made, it would have been minimum 1-200K more than his existing contract - regardless of tax, over 4/5yrs, it’s a big monetary loss…. Let’s face it, most Dogs players live near the beach in Cronulla anyway, what’s a 30min drive to Belmore? +there’s more options in Sydney over the Goldy.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
It's probably closer to over $3 million for the 3 combined.. They'll lose some good players because of those contracts..
I couldn't remember how much fafita was on. That's crazy typical des. Thankyou we will take presto 2.0

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No decent player moves for the same or less, assuming an offer was made, it would have been minimum 1-200K more than his existing contract - regardless of tax, over 4/5yrs, it’s a big monetary loss…. Let’s face it, most Dogs players live near the beach in Cronulla anyway, what’s a 30min drive to Belmore? +there’s more options in Sydney over the Goldy.
Players move for all sorts of reasons aside from money, mostly family and friends etc. Two of the best NRL players this year moved and took less money, a lot less money, to move, Johnson and Walsh.

Always a Bulldog

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players move for all sorts of reasons aside from money, mostly family and friends etc. Two of the best NRL players this year moved and took less money, a lot less money, to move, Johnson and Walsh.

Always a Bulldog
The argument is Goldy versus Sydney as a lifestyle or liveable location, I’m saying dogs Players don’t necessarily live in Belmore, they mostly live in the shire - but agree, family, coach, success all other reasons that influence decisions…

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
V grim.

I really cant get my head around how we are still without props, halfback and a fullback after all the money weve had to sling around over the past 24mths
Because they just keep buying scraps and left overs. In my opinion there is only enough decent to good players for around 10-12 nrl teams and the nrl wants 20. I don't know where all of the nrl level players are coming from.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People said the same things about Mahoney. How did that go this year?

The Kennel does more flip flopping than Kamahl. You’ll all hate Crichton by round 10… and I’ll be defending him because, as much as I don’t agree with the signing, it ain’t his fault the club makes bad decisions.
The Kennel does more flip flopping then Kamahl....yes his name is Flanagun.

I will be on the Crichton train the whole way because I know it was a great signing.
You have already criticised the signing but now defending it. We should call you Dan Andrews the King of spin!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Kennel does more flip flopping then Kamahl....yes his name is Flanagun.

I will be on the Crichton train the whole way because I know it was a great signing.
You have already criticised the signing but now defending it. We should call you Dan Andrews the King of spin!
I think you might want to re-read what I said. I never defended the signing. I said it's not Crichton's fault we made a dumb signing. There's a world of difference, lafam.