News Foran wants future sorted soon

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but I dare say if those incentives weren't achieved by said player that we could utilise those funds to front load a contract or two
I'm not sure I understand what you mean? How much a player actually gets paid is irrelevant, the Cap is determined by how much the maximum of his contact is worth. We can't say at the end of the year "we only paid Foran $200k so we gave the other $200k to someone else". As far as the Cap is concerned that's $600k in contract values.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly what have I posted that you have fact checked and found that I am not 100% correct?

Go Dogs
I don’t have to check anything it’s up to you to provide a source. I’m sure you can do that without relying on hearsay.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t have to check anything it’s up to you to provide a source. I’m sure you can do that without relying on hearsay.
I am the source, so please go ahead and check if my source is accurate?
There is no hearsay involved.
Of course you don't have to check what I posted, but how can you dismiss it without any contrary evidence.

Go Dogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he was scabbing from his father, he wouldn't be playing in the NRL. He would be in the Bahamas with one hand on his cock and the other on a pair of tits.
OMG... spat my whisky out:tearsofjoy:

I love a good wordsmith.

You have no idea how much I know or why I know it.
But please feel free to fact check what I have posted.

Go Dogs
Twin, unless you are Mr Foran Senior or his accountant, what you said just sounds silly but not as silly as the “do you know who I am” line...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
When someone says the source is themselves it’s bullshit.
You have no idea what I do, or what my involvement is.
But again it's very simple, do a fact check, prove what you claim.
This is another of those times where you don't know what you don't know.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have no idea what I do, or what my involvement is.
But again it's very simple, do a fact check, prove what you claim.
This is another of those times where you don't know what you don't know.

Go Dogs
All the signs of a bullshit artist quoting that garbage.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
OMG... spat my whisky out:tearsofjoy:
I love a good wordsmith.
Twin, unless you are Mr Foran Senior or his accountant, what you said just sounds silly but not as silly as the “do you know who I am” line...
Just the truth, he doesn't know.
But if you want to join in, go right ahead, find what I posted that isn't fact.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What we do know is that what Keiran Foran's dad earns has no bearing whatsoever with his contract at the Bulldogs.

Don't need to fact check that but clearly a silly post from Twin.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bottom line is you have nothing, not a single thing that repudiates what I posted.

Go Dogs
It’s not up to me to fact check your posts you’re the one making these claims so you have to support it.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps some additional facts and corrections, his current wife Karina May Ormsby/Steinwede/Foran actually has 6 kids.
Her ex is Matt Steinwede who is the #1 McGrath Agent in Australia, so he has no problems paying for his share of the 6 children.
Foran split the proceeds form the sale of his first house at Freshwater with his ex wife, Rebecca Pope and paid cash for a new house in St Ives, which is on 1200 sq metres.
Foran is apparently not the father of one of Rebecca Pope's 2 children, the youngest Jordan, which was the reason for the breakup. And a great deal of his mental problems back in 2016.
In summary, nope he doesn't need the money, even without his substantial family support.

Go Dogs
You're one sick puppy

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just the truth, he doesn't know.
But if you want to join in, go right ahead, find what I posted that isn't fact.

Go Dogs
Yeah, I think you are missing the point mate. If you know this because you are close to him and his personal business, then you are a prick for discussing it publicly. If you are his accountant you are breaking clientele confidence, and if you were his dad you wouldn’t waste your time explaining yourself to supporters on a bloody forum..

Twin, I am not having a go at you but to throw out the “ who I am line” is neither evidence or credibility.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you are missing the point mate. If you know this because you are close to him and his personal business, then you are a prick for discussing it publicly. If you are his accountant you are breaking clientele confidence, and if you were his dad you wouldn’t waste your time explaining yourself to supporters on a bloody forum..

Twin, I am not having a go at you but to throw out the “ who I am line” is neither evidence or credibility.
I've ruled out his brother, father and ex-partner.

Not sure if he has a sister, though Twin might be Forans current partner or partners mother?