Foran finally fit and raring to bark for Bulldogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want him to succeed with us however i just don't see it happening... one more injury and he should retire.
Either way i just want us to not chop and change our spine so much in 2019. Get it right at the start and only change if someone is banging the door down.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like it that we sound more conservative for next year unlike this time last year when people were saying we were maybe top 4 or at least top 8. We have a developing side that will maybe fight for the top 10 and 7th or 8th would be a very successful year.
What the hell are you talking about?

We're definite to win the comp next season, everything is in place. The best team on paper

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have just got on the growth hormone or peptides during his break. Look at the sharks team and how durable they are. Gallen is mid 30s and can still mix it with the best of them.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've always thought that the best time to be fit was between when your team finished all it's games for the season and round 1 the next year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The most interesting part of the article was the Klemmer burger. Heard all the rest before.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard to be confident after this season.
I am on wait and see mode for now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m sceptical but willing to see how he starts 2019 an see what kind of form he can bring if any.
How many rounds he lasts is another issue but benefit of the doubt applies one LAST time...!!!

Good luck too him.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We will see if he is fit if he lasts all year including the finals (if we make them that is).

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to be optimistic but reading these articles reminds me of the ones we’ve been reading about MBye and Reynolds and how they were going to carve it up for us... less talk more action

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terrific, just in time for Christmas

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will not be in the spoon race next season as the addition of Lewis just shows we are a good team but lacked a play maker... I see us in the 8 even if Foran doesn't deliver

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Herald can reveal Foran has confided in teammates about how determined he is to deliver.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah looks a little wrong, but no doubt the club were attempting to leak a good news story, and wouldn't do it through the telegraph.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
L
The exact same thing was said about Foran for the start of 2018 I would be absolutely stunned if he played the whole season. Even playing half the season isn’t likely.
It’s verbatim like Reading the 2017-18 pre season article written about Foz. They just added in the bit about Jacko and added in a few quotes from Klem.

In all seriousness I hope he’s mind and body are healthy. If he’s on we’re gonna fire with him and Lewis having an off-season together.

Last edited:

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran being healthy has replaced Kasaino being the fittest he’s ever been for off season Bulldog articles.[/

There will be a prince Lewis article before the season starts for sure. “Out to continue the Lewis legacy in his first full year of FG”

Last edited: