No Source Foran and where next

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Allo, (note: below comments are purely my thoughts only)

Foran is going back to Manly next year.
Dylan Walker will be back to centre, Foran at 6.
Relationship between he and DCE is strong.
Funnily enough, Dogs want to keep Foran, but won't be staying.
Regardless, Pay won't be here in 2021. Foran knows this.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This isn’t a rumour, it’s an opinion. Put the thread in bulldogs discussion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My opinion..

Foran wants to try out the WWE..... Him and Josh Vidots relationship is strong.

They will become a tag team. How do I know this? I just assumed that their relationship is strong even though I don't know them personally...

Funnily enough dogs want to keep Foran.

Pay won't be here regardless in 2021.

The End//

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
This isn’t a rumour, it’s an opinion. Put the thread in bulldogs discussion
Allo,

Is indeed a rumour, but it is my thoughts that it will indeed come to fruition based on a rumour. Seeing as though my memory escapes me for the bbq/tomato sauce (I have brain Foggy) i have 'no source' I have clearly indexed as such.

Thank you Doggy of War for your kind direction

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
My opinion..

Foran wants to try out the WWE..... Him and Josh Vidots relationship is strong.

They will become a tag team. How do I know this? https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...-daly-cherry-evans/10jlfhq8kfmww1txmi0psyjdmc I just assumed that their relationship is strong even though I don't know them personally...

Funnily enough dogs want to keep Foran.

Pay won't be here regardless in 2021.

The End//
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...-daly-cherry-evans/10jlfhq8kfmww1txmi0psyjdmc

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Maybe.
2. If Foran went back to Manly, yes.
3. Yes.
4. Maybe.
5. Maybe.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is this a dupe account ? One reply seems to be quite similar to how another poster writes.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blue Boost and Nasheed have had an offspring.
Welcome to the forums new pup Stevche

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is this a dupe account ? On reply seems to be quite similar to how another poster writes.
No dupe kind sir.
I have no intention to show any malice to anyone.
Just posting something based on what I have heard and what I believe will occur. This is subjective of course as are many suggestions on here.
No Foran and no Pay in 2021.
Love to all from Stevche.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not specific to Foran leaving , but when was asked in very recent video how and what Pay brings compared to strong tutelage of previous coaches (B Arthur, Hasaller Kearney) only thing could say was best attribute is his passion.

Nothing technical, nothing else at all. Just that he is passionate . if I were a coach and someone said best skillset is passion I would not be aroused by this.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not specific to Foran leaving , but when was asked in very recent video how and what Pay brings compared to strong tutelage of previous coaches (B Arthur, Hasaller Kearney) only thing could say was best attribute is his passion.

Nothing technical, nothing else at all. Just that he is passionate . if I were a coach and someone said best skillset is passion I would not be aroused by this.
I wouldn't overthink it mate. On the spot in a TV interview, you're never going to be able to respond in-depth in any real way.

Foran's all about the cliche 1 liner responses.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this a dupe account ? One reply seems to be quite similar to how another poster writes.
The guy has more burner accounts than a pedo in a kids chat room. I'm convinced Nasheed is a Russian bot.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
How did you get Foran back to manly out of this article.
The gentlehuman in earlier post transcribed the following >> "I just assumed that their relationship is strong even though I don't know them personally"

The article was to merely point out the strong relationship has been mentioned by the boys themselves.

Please note I have no malice in my posts.
I am just expressing my thoughts and things I hear.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This idiot is recycling my comments from the other day. The facts are

Yes. Foran is on Des's radar. 100% confirmed by a mate of mine who is a major sponsor at manly.

No. He's not 100% going to be heading back to brookvale like the clown that posted this.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
This idiot is recycling my comments from the other day. The facts are

Yes. Foran is on Des's radar. 100% confirmed by a mate of mine who is a major sponsor at manly.

No. He's not 100% going to be heading back to brookvale like the clown that posted this.
I'd be keen for the moderator to explain to me why I have been labelled an 'idiot' and 'clown' ??

Have I sworn at you Mrliljohny, have I said anything with malice? All good unkind sir, I can depart as quickly as I arrived.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd be keen for the moderator to explain to me why I have been labelled an 'idiot' and 'clown' ??

Have I sworn at you Mrliljohny, have I said anything with malice? All good unkind sir, I can depart as quickly as I arrived.
The only thing you said that is a fact is Foran and DCE have a good relationship. That's not a lot of information to come up with your conclusion. Your post looks like you're trying to bait users. You also are a new account.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
The only thing you said that is a fact is Foran and DCE have a good relationship. That's not a lot of information to come up with your conclusion. Your post looks like you're trying to bait users. You also are a new account.
Mr unkind gentlehuman bradyk,

So because I'm a new account I can't form a subjective position on something? At one point were you not a new account?

What loads of information are you looking for? I correctly indexed it as no source. It is based on those I have been speaking to.

I'll say it again, so because of me not providing you with the amount of information (please define what amount is considered satisfactory) this means I am subjected to insults?

Good way to welcome new members unkind sir.