No Source Foran and where next

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This couldn't be further from the truth.
The only thing you said that is a fact is Foran and DCE have a good relationship. That's not a lot of information to come up with your conclusion. Your post looks like you're trying to bait users. You also are a new account.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mr unkind gentlehuman bradyk,

So because I'm a new account I can't form a subjective position on something? At one point were you not a new account?

What loads of information are you looking for? I correctly indexed it as no source. It is based on those I have been speaking to.

I'll say it again, so because of me not providing you with the amount of information (please define what amount is considered satisfactory) this means I am subjected to insults?

Good way to welcome new members unkind sir.
I'm explaining to you why you're being called an 'idiot' and a 'clown'. Also re-read what I said so I don't have to copy paste my message as a reply, sir.

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm explaining to you why you're being called an 'idiot' and a 'clown'. Also re-read what I said so I don't have to copy paste my message as a reply, sir.
Good luck attracting new members let alone donations here.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thanks Stevche Cat, rumor or opinion, it’s well received info share for me.
This is a forum and for reasons beyond lunacy, many want you to name sources.
I absolutely would never expect anyone on here to do that, you’d kill your source in one blow, instead those that post over and over with items that never come to fruition deal will have to deal with that backlash.
Any news you hear, please pass on.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Stevche Cat, rumor or opinion, it’s well received info share for me.
This is a forum and for reasons beyond lunacy, many want you to name sources.
I absolutely would never expect anyone on here to do that, you’d kill your source in one blow, instead those that post over and over with items that never come to fruition deal will have to deal with that backlash.
Any news you hear, please pass on.
I echo BG73’s sentiments. We are accustomed to rumours never eventuating in actual signings/facts so go for it

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be keen for the moderator to explain to me why I have been labelled an 'idiot' and 'clown' ??

Have I sworn at you Mrliljohny, have I said anything with malice? All good unkind sir, I can depart as quickly as I arrived.
EADC