News Footy is back on May 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By the time the NRL restarts there will be next to zero new cases. With no one allowed in the country there won’t be any chance for carriers to get here and any that do will get quarantined.

NRL players and other team members are going to live within a very tightly managed risk. They have been self isolating, will be in quarantine for 14 days before the season starts and they will get tested daily while the season is in progress.

The protocols are not that difficult, relatively easy to enforce and there’s ~6 weeks to put it all in place.

Go Dogs
What an absolute load of rubbish

I remember ages ago having a shot at you and suggesting that you were actually Dean Pay.

I would like to retract that because that is completely unfair to Pay.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the time the NRL restarts there will be next to zero new cases. With no one allowed in the country there won’t be any chance for carriers to get here and any that do will get quarantined.

NRL players and other team members are going to live within a very tightly managed risk. They have been self isolating, will be in quarantine for 14 days before the season starts and they will get tested daily while the season is in progress.

The protocols are not that difficult, relatively easy to enforce and there’s ~6 weeks to put it all in place.

Go Dogs
Hang on, just because there are zero cases REPORTED, it does not mean that there are no actual cases in the community. Many people are asymptomatic and have no clue they have it.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop smoking whatever it is you are puffing mate, you are off your chops.

What else you got for us? Vaccination is a conspiracy, the world is flat, The Dogs are everyone else’s 2nd team??

I am not a fan of resorting to personal insults but you are fucking out there champ.

Do us a favour and go out as often as you can in public, touch as many surfaces as possible, breath deeply, pick your nose, rub your eyes and never ever wash your hands..
More people have died from the flu this year than corona, and you want a vaccine, lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idea isn’t farfetched.
The EPL and EFL have just stated that 6th June likely to be the day for season to start again and mid May for training together

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More people have died from the flu this year than corona, and you want a vaccine, lol
Look, I am really sorry. Please forgive me little buddy, uncle Bazildog was just joshin.

I don’t want a vaccine or cure for my imaginary world problem. How silly of me.

Bad Bazildog.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idea isn’t farfetched.
The EPL and EFL have just stated that 6th June likely to be the day for season to start again and mid May for training together
I am stating that I will definitely have the winning lotto numbers tomorrow night, so it must be true..

No shock at all to see who is coming out and agreeing with this rubbish.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am stating that I will definitely have the winning lotto numbers tomorrow night, so it must be true..

Wow you’re so smart. I still don’t understand how you’re not running a shitty league like, let’s say the EPL?

Get off the grog, there’s other things you can do in isolation. Typical

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow you’re so smart. I still don’t understand how you’re not running a shitty league like, let’s say the EPL?

Get off the grog, there’s other things you can do in isolation. Typical
You are right, there is plenty of other things I can do in isolation, instead of commenting on your rubbish.

Put your money where your mouth is Einstein (sorry, he was a pretty smart bloke from a while ago..)

How much do you want to bet on either the NRL starting in May or the EPL in June???

I remember you telling us you wouldn’t waste your intellect on me, nor would you lob at a fan BBQ to discuss your views.. So why don’t you show us your balls and put up or shut up.

How much??

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are right, there is plenty of other things I can do in isolation, instead of commenting on your rubbish.

Put your money where your mouth is Einstein (sorry, he was a pretty smart bloke from a while ago..)

How much do you want to bet on either the NRL starting in May or the EPL in June???

I remember you telling us you wouldn’t waste your intellect on me, nor would you lob at a fan BBQ to discuss your views.. So why don’t you show us your balls and put up or shut up.

How much??
What’s with this hysteria you have with BBQs? Are you doing it tough and can’t afford meat?
Go down to your local Centrelink, or are you blowing it on your XXXX?

Whatever it may be, one does not need intellect that sporting organizations around the world are now coming up with dates for a return.

It’s the negative ones like yourself who seem to put every idea down because some lefty told them to do so.

I want the NRL to fold, they have been running a shitstorm for a long time now. Go look through my posts if you have time between your drinks, been saying it for years. But if they want to try for a return date, then so be it. They are trying to do something, and judging my other sporting comps around the globe, their idea isn’t farfetched. Use dictionary.com if you’re not understanding that word.

#leftienumbnut

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s with this hysteria you have with BBQs? Are you doing it tough and can’t afford meat?
Go down to your local Centrelink, or are you blowing it on your XXXX?

Whatever it may be, one does not need intellect that sporting organizations around the world are now coming up with dates for a return.

It’s the negative ones like yourself who seem to put every idea down because some lefty told them to do so.

I want the NRL to fold, they have been running a shitstorm for a long time now. Go look through my posts if you have time between your drinks, been saying it for years. But if they want to try for a return date, then so be it. They are trying to do something, and judging my other sporting comps around the globe, their idea isn’t farfetched. Use dictionary.com if you’re not understanding that word.

#leftienumbnut
Leftie?? Hahahaha. You idiot. I live on the North shore, have always voted Liberal (except once when drunk for Hawkie) can probably afford to lose in a bet what you are worth and although I actually like XXXX (bitter and not that gay Gold crap) prefer 12 year or older whiskey..

Fuck off tosser, go cry to a mod mate. But remember before this post or others are deleted to protect your sad arse, you opened your mouth again and then back peddled like a bitch.

P.S don’t bother replying with any other bullshit unless it is how much you want to wager. You have zero credibility and piss poor people skills so unless you want to nominate how much money I will win off you, please fuck off.

Last edited:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Leftie?? Hahahaha. You idiot. I live on the North shore, have always voted Liberal (except once when drunk for Hawkie) can probably afford to lose in a bet what you are worth and although I actually like XXXX (bitter and not that gay Gold crap) prefer 12 year or older whiskey..

Fuck off tosser, go cry to a mod mate. But remember before this post or others are deleted to protect your sad arse, you opened your mouth again and then back peddled like a bitch.
Hahahahaha typical garbage response!! You just had to throw in ‘North Shore’ too you twat. The type that prob rents a little studio just to have that ‘status’. Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha you toss.
Don’t you have other forums where you post on about how bad our government are and that we should be in lockdown and how could others be out and about while you’re at home doing the right thing blah blah blah???

#thinkshesarightiebutdeepdownleftleftleft

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahaha typical garbage response!! You just had to throw in ‘North Shore’ too you twat. The type that prob rents a little studio just to have that ‘status’. Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha you toss.
Don’t you have other forums where you post on about how bad our government are and that we should be in lockdown and how could others be out and about while you’re at home doing the right thing blah blah blah???

#thinkshesarightiebutdeepdownleftleftleft
As I suspected, you have nothing, will wager nothing and offer even less.

Happy to wager you against me fiscally anytime loser boy.

Like I have already said and you have avoided, HOW MUCH?

Talk is cheap, either you will back yourself or you won’t? Which is it..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Er - UK has 90k infections and 11k dead with both numbers still going up.

Training in May and playing in June?
Yeah Nahhh.

NRL has more hope and even that is unlikely at this stage.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I suspected, you have nothing, will wager nothing and offer even less.

Happy to wager you against me fiscally anytime loser boy.

Like I have already said and you have avoided, HOW MUCH?

Talk is cheap, either you will back yourself or you won’t? Which is it..
Wager? Lol.

I never gamble. No need. It’s a life that people resort to when they are either bored or lonely, sometimes both. Something that your alter egos / accounts all fit into.

P.S, how are they? (I actually don’t care, void question really)

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wager? Lol.

I never gamble. No need. It’s a life that people resort to when they are either bored or lonely, sometimes both. Something that your alter egos / accounts all fit into.

P.S, how are they? (I actually don’t care, void question really)
You never gamble, how convieniant. You are a joke Sleeky. You constantly label others trolls and having duplicate accounts and yet you are unwilling to back your own garbage comments..

I have been a member on here since 2014 and was reading as a guest a couple of years before that.

Unlike yourself I will back what I say, have conviction and more than enough dough. Go check with your mates to see if I have other accounts or different IP addresses.

You are a flogger who makes assumptions without any facts and when put on the spot, doesn’t have the guts to stand behind your own comments.

#youareafuckingloser.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You never gamble, how convieniant. You are a joke Sleeky. You constantly label others trolls and having duplicate accounts and yet you are unwilling to back your own garbage comments..

I have been a member on here since 2014 and was reading as a guest a couple of years before that.

Unlike yourself I will back what I say, have conviction and more than enough dough. Go check with your mates to see if I have other accounts or different IP addresses.

You are a flogger who makes assumptions without any facts and when put on the spot, doesn’t have the guts to stand behind your own comments.

#youareafuckingloser.
Is that all you have in your arsenal Baz? Swearing, jiberish, jiberish, swearing, jiberish blah blah. Same old story with you. Typical of your type.
Run along now, go double your two cents with your ‘others’

#hahahahahahatoss

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blah. It's been quiet on here without dramas and @Sleeky reenters the scene after laying low for a while. Welcome back mate. Always wonderful hearing from you. Especially LOUD today, aren't you?

The good old times are back here again!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blah. It's been quiet on here without dramas and @Sleeky reenters the scene after laying low for a while. Welcome back mate. Always wonderful hearing from you. Especially LOUD today, aren't you?

The good old times are back here again!
How’s Macedonia?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Idea isn’t farfetched.
I think the concern for everyone is that this virus is impossible to predict. Impossible.

The NRL has gone out on a limb to put a starting date down, good for them. Will it go according to plan? Who knows?

The EPL initially had a return date at the middle of May. After closer deliberation they realised they can't be putting exact dates on things. Then simply said it'll come back when it's safe. I'd say the facilities and capabilties for the EPL to return are much better. I don't think it's a good comparison at all but each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.