News Footy is back on May 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t jump into other people’s conversation and we won’t have this back and forth. Free life lesson for you there.
And let’s hope sport comes soon. I’m just happy that some sporting leagues are trying to get a start date. Gives us hope
85861FEC-458A-4B18-B2A7-EC84F7599EC6.gif

It's a forum pal. If you don't want people to 'jump into conversations' as you say, then have the conversation in private. No?

And to be clear. You made a statement not attached to any conversation, which I replied to. It's ok tho ...

Anyway. I know you won't change your thinking. It's ok. Each to their own. Have a good week pal and keep up the good work.

And thanks for the positive words. Always appreciated mate. Good guy you are
Steve, save your breath mate. One minute this bloke will call you an elitist twat and nek minut he is calling you a “Lefty”.

The only thing we can be sure of is when it comes to backing up his comments, he’s a .....

3D473CA4-A468-4F4D-B64F-BDF6386AB7F5.jpeg

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a forum pal. If you don't want people to 'jump into conversations' as you say, then have the conversation in private. No?

And to be clear. You made a statement not attached to any conversation, which I replied to. It's ok tho ...

Anyway. I know you won't change your thinking. It's ok. Each to their own. Have a good week pal and keep up the good work.

And thanks for the positive words. Always appreciated mate. Good guy you are
Aaaaaaaand yet you’re still talking. Could talk the ears off any woman on this planet by a mile. You should put that on your next CV

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaand yet you’re still talking. Could talk the ears off any woman on this planet by a mile. You should put that on your next CV
You're awesome. Wish I could meet you in person ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You couldn’t handle my presence. Stick to Launceston
Haha I doubt many people could handle your presence mate. And exactly why you hide behind the keyboard all the time ;)

But I'd LOVE to meet you in person. Reckon you'd be a good laugh. Maybe you can come to Tasm .... Slovenia? For a visit?

What do you think about Lamb at hooker btw? Yes? No? Sherwin at 5/8 instead?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha I doubt many people could handle your presence mate. And exactly why you hide behind the keyboard all the time ;)

But I'd LOVE to meet you in person. Reckon you'd be a good laugh. Maybe you can come to Tasm .... Slovenia? For a visit?

What do you think about Lamb at hooker btw? Yes? No? Sherwin at 5/8 instead?
40 huh? Wow, really acting your age there Bosnia

But thanks for the invite though. I don’t blame you trying to get people to that island. Tasmania Toursim should be hiring you

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for showing my little mate. I had a Rotti for 13 years prior that weighed nearly eighty kg.

This bloke is only 3.5kg but he is more than enough to handle one of Colonel Sanders troops..

Buk buk bukeeerk...!

P.S Are you kackey handed or something?? You keep going on about the left. Are you a teacher or perhaps a union rep or maybe you own a book club cafe that sells only frutaruian menu items and spend your time saving gay whales??

Sleeky, you have no cred and no “palle”

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
40 huh? Wow, really acting your age there Bosnia

But thanks for the invite though. I don’t blame you trying to get people to that island. Tasmania Toursim should be hiring you
Door's always open for you to come visit Sleeky. Would love to sit down and get to know the real you and hear your thoughts on footy.

Take care mate and thanks as always.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for showing my little mate. I had a Rotti for 13 years prior that weighed nearly eighty kg.

This bloke is only 3.5kg but he is more than enough to handle one of the Colonel Sanders troops..

Buk buk bukeeerk...!

P.S Are you kackey handed or something?? You keep going on about the left. Are you a teacher or perhaps a union rep or maybe you own a book club cafe that sells only frutaruian menu items and spend your time saving gay whales??

Sleeky, you have no cred and no “palle”
Your dog not giving you enough attention?
Shorten stopped answering your calls? You’re one bored old man who needs this forum to get off on before nap time.

How’s your gay buddies going? Or are you all of the same? Probably both

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Door's always open for you to come visit Sleeky. Would love to sit down and get to know the real you and hear your thoughts on footy.

Take care mate and thanks as always.
Please close it, you’ll catch a cold from those Southerlies. I don’t even head to the Mexican state let alone the island. I’m sure ParsleyDog will take you up on that, seems lonely with his 3.5kg chihuahua

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please close it, you’ll catch a cold from those Southerlies. I don’t even head to the Mexican state let alone the island. I’m sure ParsleyDog will take you up on that, seems lonely with his 3.5kg chihuahua
Shame mate as you seem like a lovely old chap who'll definitely have some funny stories to tell. Each to their own though.

Oh well. If you're ever in Slovenia feel free to drop me a PM. Always happy to meet up with fellow Bulldog supporters as I haven't come across one here for many a year!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your dog not giving you enough attention?
Shorten stopped answering your calls? You’re one bored old man who needs this forum to get off on before nap time.

How’s your gay buddies going? Or are you all of the same? Probably both
Do you actually read anything you write??

I’m not a fan of the Mardi Gras but unlike your good self I am certainly not homophobic, Bill Shorten was a Union prick that not even commys like you could bring themselves to vote for.

I’m 55 which is the new 45, have always only ever slept about 6 hours a day max, but if you were successful at all in life you would understand why.

Oh, and “Palle” is Italian for balls, ( which clearly don’t have any of).

Every time you open your mouth and are not prepared to actually back what you say, just for fun, I will remind you..

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shame mate as you seem like a lovely old chap who'll definitely have some funny stories to tell. Each to their own though.

Oh well. If you're ever in Slovenia feel free to drop me a PM. Always happy to meet up with fellow Bulldog supporters as I haven't come across one here for many a year!
@Bobby Noel Kattar is coming. Pitch a tent and we will see

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you actually read anything you write??

I’m not a fan of the Mardi Gras but unlike your good self I am certainly not homophobic, Bill Shorten was a Union prick that not even commys like you could bring themselves to vote for.

I’m 55 which is the new 45, have always only ever slept about 6 hours a day max, but if you were successful at all in life you would understand why.

Oh, and “Palle” is Italian for balls, ( which clearly don’t have any of).

Every time you open your mouth and are not prepared to actually back what you say, just for fun, I will remind you..
How many XXXXs have you had today old man?
Now shoo, I can hear your Carer calling

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't wait mate. You're all welcome :grinning: Got a spare room at mine so happy to bunk you two boys in there. When you coming around?
You remind me of a one night stand that always wants more nights...
“Don’t call us, we’ll call you”

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many XXXXs have you had today old man?
Now shoo, I can hear your Carer calling
So just for the record, you are to good/intelligent (see: frightened, scared) to attend a fan BBQ in person to discuss your views with an “old” man.

And you won’t put money up to back your comments publicly because betting is beneath you...?

One minute I am an “elitist twat” and nek minut I’m a gay lefty houso??

Mate, seriously I keep replying to your dribble because, you are like a octopus with a shovel for each tentacle in quicksand..

Please, please keep giving it to me, you are priceless.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So just for the record, you are to good/intelligent (see: frightened, scared) to attend a fan BBQ in person to discuss your views with an “old” man.

And you won’t put money up to back your comments publicly because betting is beneath you...?

One minute I am an “elitist twat” and nek minut I’m a gay lefty houso??

Mate, seriously I keep replying to your dribble because, you are like a octopus with a shovel for each tentacle in quicksand..

Please, please keep giving it to me, you are priceless.
You’re too easy.

Quick, call out BINGO. Could be the only thing you win in your life

Status
Not open for further replies.