"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Try leatherjacket aswell. It's nothing like normal fish. Thick flakes and barely any bones. Very sweet
I will give it a go if I'm feeling brave.. :tearsofjoy:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It was okay and different and fancy but not too up it’s own arse but for the prices not something to rave about the venue is cool up on Oxford street and then you have to go through a street front bottled shop to get there. And you can have a drink in the bar inside the bottle shop which was cool.
Pork chops were nice and I’m glad I went but probably wouldn’t go back but worth a try
Heard they have some off menu stuff thats the go - something about a pork degustation which sounded pretty cool (think 6 ways pork). All good bro - thanks for the info.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You'll love them.

Even Ocean jackets are delicious.
I don't really like fish so I might not. Kinda picky with it and it depends how it's prepared. If I eat Salmon for example It has to be smoked or oven baked otherwise I'm struggling to hold it down lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't really like fish so I might not. Kinda picky with it and it depends how it's prepared. If I eat Salmon for example It has to be smoked or oven baked otherwise I'm struggling to hold it down lol.
Do you like white flesh fish? It's usually less fishy than salmon.

I suggest Flathead, leather jacket, ling or my ultimate favourite, Kingfish.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you like white flesh fish? It's usually less fishy than salmon
Idk maybe? I don't even know anything about fish lol. I just eat it if someone else cooks it so I have to and never really think about it again unless I kinda liked the dish. I'll only ever cook basic shit like salmon or basa. I like tinned tuna a lot though but that doesn't count.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Idk maybe? I don't even know anything about fish lol. I just eat it if someone else cooks it so I have to and never really think about it again unless I kinda liked the dish. I'll only ever cook basic shit like salmon or basa. I like tinned tuna a lot though but that doesn't count.
I reckon next time you see Kingfish on the menu, give it a go.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crumbed Flathead fillet is to die for...