Food Appreciation Thread.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I live in Belmore so on my way home tonight going to stop in at Campsie to grab the ingredients for Duck Pancakes...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone have a heavy duty recipe for a potato bake?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heavy because you're filling it with crap. Get some Cinderella tea from the Asian shop or get some Metamucil lol
Ayrib that Cinderella tea, that shit is draino lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a heavy duty recipe for a potato bake?
Thickened cream
use washed potatoes and slice them thin
Chives
Spring onion
diced bacon
2 cloves garlic (beaten)
tasty mozzarella cheese

1. cut the potatoes into thin round slices and put in a microwave safe dish covering with glad wrap then cook on high in microwave for 7 minutes or until soft
2. Once soft, layer the potatoes in a deep casserole dish topping with butter, garlic and spring onion on each layer.
3. Lightly beat the thickened cream so it is slightly thicker then mix in the chopped chives.
4. pour the thickened cream on top of the potatoes and then add the diced bacon and mix through
5. Top with tasty cheese the bake on 190 degrees (210 degrees fan forced) for 35-40 minutes or until cream has absorbed.

Bon appetit!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thickened cream
Chives
Spring onion
diced bacon
2 cloves garlic (beaten)
tasty mozzarella cheese

1. cut the potatoes into thin round slices and put in a microwave safe dish covering with glad wrap then cook on high in microwave for 7 minutes or until soft
2. Once soft, layer the potatoes in a deep casserole dish topping with butter, garlic and spring onion on each layer.
3. Lightly beat the thickened cream so it is slightly thicker then mix in the chopped chives.
4. pour the thickened cream on top of the potatoes and then add the diced bacon and mix through
5. Top with tasty cheese the bake on 190 degrees (210 degrees fan forced) for 35-40 minutes or until cream has absorbed.

Bon appetit!
#WifeyMaterial

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thickened cream
Chives
Spring onion
diced bacon
2 cloves garlic (beaten)
tasty mozzarella cheese

Bon appetit!
This is the only present the mother-in-law, AKA Cuntzilla, is getting from me lol

Still more than I got from her.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the only present the mother-in-law, AKA Cuntzilla, is getting from me lol

Still more than I got from her.
LOL!!! I hope it turns out good then. If she ruins it I'll be pissed.

Let me know how it goes

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone here a fan of cottage/shepherds pie?
Feast your eyes. Only like it with tomato sauce on top though.
Pretty much what the Greek's call Moussaka. Absolutely beautiful!.......... and fattening lol
moussaka.jpg

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feast your eyes. Only like it with tomato sauce on top though.
Pretty much what the Greek's call Moussaka. Absolutely beautiful!.......... and fattening lol
View attachment 422
Wait until you try mine. ITS AMAZING...! I have one secret ingredient that is a complete game changer ;)

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait until you try mine. ITS AMAZING...! I have one secret ingredient that is a complete game changer ;)
Mmmmm, wanna share your "secret" ingredient? ;)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thickened cream
Chives
Spring onion
diced bacon
2 cloves garlic (beaten)
tasty mozzarella cheese

Bon appetit!
Looks Awsome mrs but 2 cloves of garlic ? Bam that shit up to 22 and foodgasm ahoy
P.s. i dumped 96 cloves yes 96 into a pasta once never again my farts were thicker than shit and the stank was unbelievable