Folkes Makes Changes For Tigers Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

transporter

Waterboy
Reaction score
make changes

the only ones who were actually trying hard was reni bobcat and armit. the rest are showing no guts and pride in the mighty jersey we wear

crisp has had his good times with bad but heka has done nothing to say he is the best winger we have in the club. he continues to get smashed under the bombs. he cant read a play and gets carved up wen they attack him . briggs is terrible he has too be on the outer by now surely. ive been saying the same stuff for long time.

the game on monday was a dragons home game not bulldogs so they are the ones with the problems. there fans dont travel from wollongong ever. im from wollongong i go to every bulldogs game every week everywhere..
crisp is too slow so is nanai need new blood
try big idris in the centrs

P

Promiscuous

Glad to see Emelio finally given a run. Welcome back Ben Roberts.

GO DOGS.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure what vicelich needs to do to make fg.he attacks better than wini,nanai,millard and is big.you have to try and get around him cause haes to big to run over at 108kg 6 3.strange he cant get a start...must be our awesome backline.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
not sure what vicelich needs to do to make fg.he attacks better than wini,nanai,millard and is big.you have to try and get around him cause haes to big to run over at 108kg 6 3.strange he cant get a start...must be our awesome backline.
Our awesome backline dominates NSW Cup too. Its FG

nathan barnett

New Pup
Reaction score
you have forgotten that last week sonny from nz was the best player in the nrl and kites going to be an awesome player and he will make the starting pack more often i believe we should not have made all these deals on outsiders maybe only morris he will be awesome going to miss tonga

K

kennyy

Folkes mentioned at the post match press conference that some of the younger guys weren't too crash hot. Thus Kite and Arana are dropped. Barba has only had one chance so he probably cut him some slack considering the circumstances.

Nothing to do with any NYC conspiracies.
Thank you. The logical explanation of the side can be heard if you take the time to listen to Folkes post match interview.

Also Kite is a big boy, he will go back and learn and come back stronger.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I can't wait to see how Kite goes back in U20s. I hope he rips in and shows Folkes that he made a mistake. It's not a bad idea from Folkes as it will test his character and show what his attitude is.

B

billiris

The Team

I'm glad Andrew Emelios back, hopefully he can play as well as he did last season. The inclusion of roberts is an interesting one. I saw his match last week in NSW Cup and he played the best game ive ever seen from him. Hopefully he can play the same type of football in 1st Grade. Does anyone know when The General comes back? We need his leadership and experience although young Crisp has proved to be an adequate replacement.

Cheers Guyz.

K

KL

Folkes mentioned at the post match press conference that some of the younger guys weren't too crash hot. Thus Kite and Arana are dropped. Barba has only had one chance so he probably cut him some slack considering the circumstances.

Nothing to do with any NYC conspiracies.
Morrin wasn't crash hot either he was deadset ****ing useless, why doesn't he get dropped???

Status
Not open for further replies.