News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every prick is offended these days, soft cocks galore
Hopefully he sends RA broke
I don’t agree with what said, but it was an opinion.... he never hurt anyone
Damn straight. If your gay and religious just repent. Lol otherwise, get over it.
I'm all for equal rights for all people regardless of gender or sexual orientation, but I dont think that the rest of the world has to monitor their every word just to avoid offending someone.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn’t say the bible says what Folau wrote? Just that religious people believe it to be that way. My point was if he had just quoted the bible instead of what was posted it would have been more difficult to censor him
Sorry I was just using your post to add my revelation .
I was under the impression that Falaou quoted the bible when he posted his meme or at least closely interpreted the bible but that's definitely not what the Bible says.

The Bible doesn't state that gay's go to hell.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t really answer that... it’s not yours or my place to say what other people should or should not find offensive. I just think if he genuinely wants to change minds or save souls, he could be more tactful in the way he goes about expressing himself.

I also think it’s really hypocritical of him to share that post and then to prove himself to be a liar by clearly contradicting his own words through his actions....maybe someone should share a post to Folau about that biblical quote about those who are without sin casting the first stone. If he was truly a person of principle, he would live up to his previous words, stand by his own beliefs, but accept Rugby Australia’s decision to distance itself from him.
I think that's an unfair expectation for foloau to stand down and distance himself from rugby due to his faith.
If that's the case then Rugby Australia needs to stand down all players who follow Christianity or Islam .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think that's an unfair expectation for foloau to stand down and distance himself from rugby due to his faith.
If that's the case then Rugby Australia needs to stand down all players who follow Christianity or Islam .
It’s not really my expectation. I’m just saying he said he would do it himself. If he says something then does the opposite, that makes him a liar.... and a hypocrite for taking a stand based on his beliefs about sin, while committing a sin in the process. I’m pretty sure that post he shared said liars were hellbound too.

I think he’s an idiot, tbh.

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t his post say others will go to hell too? Lmao they keep making it about pooftas when ever they can it seems...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. It's a very complex case. He was warned and he offended many people, but there was no clause in his contact that covered this other than "bringing the game into disrepute"

It could go either way. Will be interesting to see the outcome.
Offending people isn’t illegal lol. Or are you saying in his contract it had please do not offend people’s feelings even if they don’t believe in God they somehow believe in hell and get offended from it. Furthermore homsexualness was one of 10 or so sinful acts he had on that post but it was publicised as a homophobic post lol.
I just don’t get it anymore. Majority of the people don’t believe in god or hell but get offended being told their actions may lead to hell lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t his post say others will go to hell too? Lmao they keep making it about pooftas when ever they can it seems...
I just mentioned this lol. Literally said like 10 other things but it was publicised and pushed by msm as a homophobic post lol. Ffs what about the acholphobia and adulteryphobia lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hehe. Loves them and wants them to be saved. If thats the case I'm sure he can dig up somewhere in the bible that you have no right to judge others.
Shouldn't be pushing his beliefs onto anyone in this society. He should shut the fuck up and live his own life
It’s his social media page hasn’t he got the right to post whatever he wants? Just as 99% of social media users post their opinions and beliefs on people they don’t like or want to change?
But yeah you can’t pick and choose who you want to shut the fuck up. Been many players and higher ups with political beliefs and religious ones never has gotten this big in Australian sport anyway. But yeah

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Yeah that too. I remember in 2007 (I think) they created a rugby competition in Australia. It folded after 1 season due to low viewership. Starting a new competition will NOT get off the ground in a year... it takes time. The minimum they should've done is let it go a second year and compare stats (viewers, attendances etc...) then make a decision. FMD that code is run by Eskimos.

Another thing... it's funny how that from around 2001, rugby started signing all these NRL players such as Matt Rogers and Wendell Sailor because the NRL was cash-strapped. My how the tables have turned!
Days before the big tv nrl deals. To put it in perspective, the salary cap wouldve been tops 4 mill back then..its now close to 10 mill fully covered by nrl grants.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really care what the post said or didn't say... I just want to see karma catch up with Castle when she kills union completely in Australia.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care what the post said or didn't say... I just want to see karma catch up with Castle when she kills union completely in Australia.
Lol I memba when I was a misogynist (still a misogynist actually) sexist bigot coz I called Raelene Castle a shit **** at her job and was fucking our club into the ground more so than Hasler and dib. I guess females are void of criticisms.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Offending people isn’t illegal lol. Or are you saying in his contract it had please do not offend people’s feelings even if they don’t believe in God they somehow believe in hell and get offended from it. Furthermore homsexualness was one of 10 or so sinful acts he had on that post but it was publicised as a homophobic post lol.
I just don’t get it anymore. Majority of the people don’t believe in god or hell but get offended being told their actions may lead to hell lol.
Nothing to do with contract. Funny thing. It is actually illegal to offend someone in Australia.

It's not a criminal offence but the UN human rights committee (recognised by Australia) and the Australian law states that if you deliberately offend someone then you are viable to be sued, fined and expelled from any institution.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scariest part is that it extends to social media. So your anti-gay crusades on social media and forums can result in you losing your job, all your money and the shirt off your back.

Australia has very little actual freedom.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing to do with contract. Funny thing. It is actually illegal to offend someone in Australia.

It's not a criminal offence but the UN human rights committee (recognised by Australia) and the Australian law states that if you deliberately offend someone then you are viable to be sued, fined and expelled from any institution.
That’s actually fkd up. Of course that’s the UN’s input to society. I doubt it’s that clear cut though as to just offending someone and bam you’re sued.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scariest part is that it extends to social media. So your anti-gay crusades on social media and forums can result in you losing your job, all your money and the shirt off your back.

Australia has very little actual freedom.
I used to wonder what freedom even meant back in the day lol. I just thought not being a slave (chains and all) meant you have freedom lol. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Slavery has just evolved in my opinion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s actually fkd up. Of course that’s the UN’s input to society. I doubt it’s that clear cut though as to just offending someone and bam you’re sued.
Nah. It's a lot more complicated than that. It's extremely complicated. That's the problem. It's so vague that you don't know if you'll be safe or not.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I memba when I was a misogynist (still a misogynist actually) sexist bigot coz I called Raelene Castle a shit **** at her job and was fucking our club into the ground more so than Hasler and dib. I guess females are void of criticisms.
Remember when people claimed I "had a thing against women", just because I thought Castle was a useless ****?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when people claimed I "had a thing against women", just because I thought Castle was a useless ****?
But you do have a thing against women. No where near as much as Realist. He really hates women. Like passionately hates women so mu H that I'm 90% sure that he's actually gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.