News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm kidding BTW... About you...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
But you do have a thing against women. No where near as much as Realist. He really hates women. Like passionately hates women so mu H that I'm 90% sure that he's actually gay.
I'm kidding BTW... About you...
In fairness the only few woman I have things against are: Raelene Castle (for fucking the club up), Constance Hall / Yasmin Whatever her name / Clementine Ford (only when they are on their soapbox in the media over trivially stupid shit), and Julia Gillard (because she was an idiot).

and if you technically want to be picky Malala for being a bullshitter.

A

Alexander the Great

Because he loves them and wants them to be saved, that's why. He doesn't hate anyone. In fact in Christianity, we are taught to love your enemy. I'm not saying that they are his enemies, but he's preaching the good word.
Same in the Talmud brother. Even in Israel the holy land we do not punish those who enjoy a tender pillow bite session.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Same in the Talmud brother. Even in Israel the holy land we do not punish those who enjoy a tender pillow bite session.
The Jews are definitely up there as the creepiest and most perverted.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Jews are definitely up there as the creepiest and most perverted.
I've worked with a jew who lives in Bondi and supports the Roosters. He really was a nice guy. Another jew I worked with also lived in the Eastern suburbs and he was a nice fella too. The way I see it is that they are nice to people who are nice to them. Mind you in both cases we're talking Israeli Jews and I'm a Lebanese Catholic. The two countries may be at logger-heads with each other but I keep politics out of things.

I also knew this Croatian guy who was friends with a Serbian guy. Now this one is very rare. They met each other through work and worked for the same company. They became friends on a personal level, not just work mates. I remember I think either 2007 or 2008 at the Australian Open, the Serbian and Croatian fans were raging with each other and these guys at work were saying that both sides should pull their heads in lol.

You don't or hear things about that these days.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've worked with a jew who lives in Bondi and supports the Roosters. He really was a nice guy. Another jew I worked with also lived in the Eastern suburbs and he was a nice fella too. The way I see it is that they are nice to people who are nice to them. Mind you in both cases we're talking Israeli Jews and I'm a Lebanese Catholic. The two countries may be at logger-heads with each other but I keep politics out of things.

I also knew this Croatian guy who was friends with a Serbian guy. Now this one is very rare. They met each other through work and worked for the same company. They became friends on a personal level, not just work mates. I remember I think either 2007 or 2008 at the Australian Open, the Serbian and Croatian fans were raging with each other and these guys at work were saying that both sides should pull their heads in lol.

I’m Croatian background and whenever I see them fighting online that’s when I chime in and say you should of killed each other and left the women behind.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But you do have a thing against women. No where near as much as Realist. He really hates women. Like passionately hates women so mu H that I'm 90% sure that he's actually gay.
Never! I don’t wanna go to hell. Also gayness isn’t a choice it’s one hundred percent proven with no inconsitencies or madeupatries that the gay gene is real, I lack that gene. I therefore cannot choose to be gay.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Raelene Castle reminds me of Hillary Clinton. Bad instincts.

From the get go I said the best way to handle it is to ignore it and if questioned say 'whatever Israel says on his private Insta account in no way reflects the views of Rugby Australia. Israel is a devout Christian and those are his beliefs."

She and her colleagues created this scenario by focusing on it.'

Nasheed makes a better CEO than Raelene. Who would have thought? Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Lebs hook each other up with fruit shop and construction jobs and give the boys cheap kebabs and tyres on the low. Sticking together.

Jews however, promote their family and friends to media management and high paying banking roles. Keep themselves wealthy. In America, the Rothschilds are literally responsible for printing the money and deciding how much is required.

They also have an underlying hatred for both European and Christian people, and to me that is the most worrying thing. They are scared of another holocaust. They dont look back on European history as a period of great technological advancement, and Christians as the curators of the bedrock of western society morality, but see them as the people that kicked them out of 60+ countries and did half a genocide to them over the last millenium.

And now they are completely in charge of things and mainstream society cant see it yet. Or they do notice some thhings arent quite right but cant finger what the issue is. Nasheed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The RA hearing concluded and they found that Folau committed a high level breach of player conduct. No listing of sanctions yet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The RA hearing concluded and they found that Folau committed a high level breach of player conduct. No listing of sanctions yet.
The same RA that goes broke if he wins and sues them? WOW who'd have thought.

The panel of 3:
John West QC
Rugby Australia representative Kate Eastman SC
RUPA-appointed John Boultbee

found him guilty of the high level breach.

So now they've found him guilty, if they then terminate his contract, that's when he'll hit them up for the entire contract cost to be paid out.

It's gonna get messy!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The panel of 3:
John West QC

So now they've found him guilty, if they then terminate his contract, that's when he'll hit them up for the entire contract cost to be paid out.

It's gonna get messy!
Lmfao couldn’t get a more objectively unbiased panel lollll.
They probably would have said, kids are killing them selves over his homophobic post. (Which wasn’t a homophobic post) lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The panel of 3:
John West QC

It's gonna get messy!
Emphasis on "John West QC"

The reason he was there was because they had to ensure that it was a legal breach. John West is a very good barrister. If he says it's solid then it's solid. Folau won't have a leg to stand on.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should also point out that this is an independent legal panel. It can be appealed but after the final appeal reaches its end then Folau's career is over and he has no legal standing to sue.

That's what this panel is covering. Whether he can be legally sacked.

He can take it to the high court but the high court wouldn't overturn this decision.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I should also point out that this is an independent legal panel. It can be appealed but after the final appeal reaches its end then Folau's career is over and he has no legal standing to sue.

That's what this panel is covering. Whether he can be legally sacked.

He can take it to the high court but the high court wouldn't overturn this decision.
Just how legal are they? They all seemed like AR employees (or it's associates). I want this to be a legal case in court TBH and let's see how it gets ruled. I want to know what illegal activity Folau committed considering it was his PERSONAL social media page. Where was the breach?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just how legal are they? They all seemed like AR employees (or it's associates). I want this to be a legal case in court TBH and let's see how it gets ruled. I want to know what illegal activity Folau committed considering it was his PERSONAL social media page. Where was the breach?
It's a balanced panel. One representing Rugby Australia, one representing the Rugby Union players association, and a chair to to act as the intermediary. None of them are employees or associates of Rugby Australia. They're just assigned by the different groups.

Basically put, it's a panel that covers all aspects to ensure that the findings are clear.

Folau can appeal and if he does then they form a new panel of 3 new independents.

I should point out that it's very much not a criminal matter which is why it can be handled this way. It's a contractual matter. In contractual cases like this the decision is made by a panel and appeal is allowed but after that it doesn't go to court.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he wants to be an ignorant pig let him, he doesn't deserve to lose 4mill, maybe a 50G fine due to his high profile.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he wants to be an ignorant pig let him, he doesn't deserve to lose 4mill, maybe a 50G fine due to his high profile.
That's what the review was about. Not about him being ignorant, but whether he breached his contract. Which he did.

If I can lose my job for taking a dump on the bosses desk then I don't see why he should keep his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.