Flat Earth

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing this flat earth bullshit is a psyop to make all CT's look crazy.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Your argument is more compelling that objectivism
Of course.

Weyl used a bong hose to conceptualise the existence of wormholes but wasn't sure what to call them. So he went with bong hose. Wheeler (a newb), had no exposure to the bong hose so he further developed Weyl's work and called them wormholes. The name stuck.

The bong is not a bong. Its a map to the secrets of the universe. U study it enough - you'll see it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course.

Weyl used a bong hose to conceptualise the existence of wormholes but wasn't sure what to call them. So he went with bong hose. Wheeler (a newb), had no exposure to the bong hose so he further developed Weyl's work and called them wormholes. The name stuck.

The bong is not a bong. Its a map to the secrets of the universe. U study it enough - you'll see it.
That makes sense, not only is it a map to the universe, it is also arguably the only reliable way to find a fermion

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That makes sense, not only is it a map to the universe, it is also arguably the only reliable way to find a fermion
Exactly. U pull a hard one in a clean bong and the smoke pattern as it travels up is a fermi arc. U can only see it due to the spin rate relative to the fermion speed which inverses the principles of special relativity in relation to time dilation - but will only do so in a quasi liquid - namely rose bong water.

Our ancestors were smart people.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reject all facts and reality and replace them with my own!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair. Who here has seen earth from a distance with their own eyes? Cgi photos from nasa are not counted. I am talking about physically being in outer space looking back at the earth.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair. Who here has seen earth from a distance with their own eyes? Cgi photos from nasa are not counted. I am talking about physically being in outer space looking back at the earth.
Yeh flat earthers are illogical tin foil hat nutters, but it's ok to say there are more then 2 genders - both are foolish but the second is much more foolish yet pandered to in today's truth for a lie society.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol this thread made in my honor

why do people think like there is an established set of facts about covid origins and that im going against those facts, even the people most adamant and who wrote the paper on covid natural origins privately thought it was engineered

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are there any real pics of the earth, or are they all CGI?