Flanagun GOAT of NSW Cup

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t know if you can play Reed and Flanno in the same game as 9’s tbh.

Think you’d get the best from 9Flanno with the entire game, not just 15 minutes at the end for him to try and scramble and overplay his hand.

I wouldn’t be mad at giving Reed a spell for a week to rest and letting Flanno have a full game at 9.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he is and should stay in NSW cup and dominate

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know if you can play Reed and Flanno in the same game as 9’s tbh.

Think you’d get the best from 9Flanno with the entire game, not just 15 minutes at the end for him to try and scramble and overplay his hand.

I wouldn’t be mad at giving Reed a spell for a week to rest and letting Flanno have a full game at 9.
It would be mad, he flange is not the same at NRL level and would be constantly ran at our middle is all ready shot.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The only dumb **** around here is that çůnt you call your mudda

EAD u inbred cane toad redneck mut
Oh, did she complain and fuck you off outta the house naked because you couldn’t even finish in her in your fucking dream last night? Fucking wanker

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It would be mad, he flange is not the same at NRL level and would be constantly ran at our middle is all ready shot.
To be fair though it’s not like our middle isn’t getting completely run through every week already lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm going to watch the highlights now and see if Mahoney is under pressure

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
I'd like to see what he can do at 9 in NRL, he was in support in many of those line breaks/tries. He has the potential to add extra options without the pressure of being the 7.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched the whole game, Parra didn't complete well but we only completed 25/35 we could have scored 80 or 90 points! lol they were pissweak and whilst Flanno did nothing wrong it wasn't a I must play 9 in fg next week game imo..he backed up well which is good and no doubt defended well good on him.Handy second stringer if required.
Might well be playing himself into getting another NRL contract elsewhere or definitely in Super League.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Outside of the tries , how was his service? Decision making? Did he run it at all?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Outside of the tries , how was his service? Decision making? Did he run it at all?
Service was quite good(he could play a game in fg in the 9 no doubt and be serviceable), he didn't run much if at all that i noticed and just the 1 error from memory.

Scored one try from a metre out after throwing a dummy(shabby D though)and was busy the whole game, backed up for all the others which was good.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Service was quite good(he could play a game in fg in the 9 no doubt and be serviceable), he didn't run much if at all that i noticed and just the 1 error from memory.

Scored one try from a metre out after throwing a dummy(shabby D though)and was busy the whole game, backed up for all the others which was good.
Will be interesting to see how he fairs against tougher competition.