Flanagan to Mounties

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is a myth I’ve been saying it since we signed him. No vision atall, his kicking is rubbish and provides nothing anywhere on the field... have no idea what Baz seen in him ir anyone who rates him
To be fair, he played good and showed some vision against the Knights, but since then, he’s been rubbish.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know it is sometimes difficult to kick off the back foot but his kicking is executed poorly and no thought into it all. Just chipping it for the back three. Very poor performance tonight

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t get it. He showed promise in round one.... 3 try assists, good kicking game and since then, nothing but kaka.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it that hard to incorporate a torpedo into your game? Disappointing

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair, he played good and showed some vision against the Knights, but since then, he’s been rubbish.
Man I just think the game plan suited him that first game, he has had ample time sometimes in attack to then put in a stupid kick or make the wrong decision and it’s not just once it’s 80-90% of them time. Even his bombs ain’t threatening he just isn’t what we need. I’d be throwing big money at renoylds partnering Burton next year

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, he can go learn to kick in reserve grade, hell I'll put my hand up and coach him how to drive a ball low that'll go more than 35 metres and how to put up a floater/spiral bomb.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT HE GAVE IT TO ALLEN WITH SPACE.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke is a myth. My grandmother would’ve looked good amongst that Roosters team.

He’s basically Lewis with inferior defence and kicking so let’s bring back LL and punt Flanno to the park ranks where he belongs.
We need more rep players in our team....