Flanagan to Mounties

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His confidence looks absolutely shot but I can't figure out why?

Karl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bloke is a myth. My grandmother would’ve looked good amongst that Roosters team.

He’s basically Lewis with inferior defence so let’s bring back LL and punt Flanno to the park ranks where he belongs.
We can see why the Roosters sacked him. Absolutely sick. Avo, absolutely shit.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s hard to argue.
He’s shown very little.
Is it due to our ordinary pack or was he just protected at the Chooks? I appreciate he’s young but we are extremely disappointing on every level.
We weren’t any worse under Pay with worse cattle :upset:.
We were pathetic today DD
what about the 15,000 people who have gone out and purchased membership this year trying to support our club
Very disappointing to say the least

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He looked like he was doing anything possible to throw the match today

Reactions: GDR

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He was terrible today but it’s premature to suggest he goes to Mounties. Barrett needs to show some faith in the new recruits he picked up but some of the others that have had plenty of chances I’m all for dropping to Reggie’s.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Just passes and hopes things will happen rather than create anything.

Reactions: GDR

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We were pathetic today DD
what about the 15,000 people who have gone out and purchased membership this year trying to support our club
Very disappointing to say the least
You’re right mate.
I’ve loved this club for 40 years.
I’ve been a paid up member for 15 years.
I will never give up and I supported the club through the recent downturn but something has to give - I can’t remember a lower footy point in my lifetime - it hurts.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re right mate.
I’ve loved this club for 40 years.
I’ve been a paid up member for 15 years.
I will never give up and I supported the club through the recent downturn but something has to give - I can’t remember a lower footy point in my lifetime - it hurts.
HOLLY FLYING PIGSHIT BATMAN...!!!

Am I really hearing our Captain of optimism and faith throwing the toys out..?:o:o:o

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe someone that's probably participated in training sessions beside Cooper Cronk can come up with such poor last tackle options.

I don't know if those nothing bombs that land on the 10 are the direction from Barrett, but they're giving me flash backs from the last year of Desball. These are elite athletes FFS. look at how Milf was kicking that ball tonight..... Give me SOMETHING FFS
The kicks did look like they were part of the game plan involving Coates. Clearly it achieved nothing.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure why he won’t engage defenders before passing rather than just snuffling it on
100%.. his kicking was pathetic.. but his line engagement is on a whole nother level of sh!t.. it's just non existent..

Flanagan easily worst player on the field... If we took some better options early on and score a try, we don't drop our heads at the end of the game and we probably win..