Flanagan to Mounties

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. Just acknowledging reality that beyond the cap handcuffs our problems are far from solved.
Its all right Dinkum me old mate. It’s good to give into the hurt sometimes, it’s better than denial. We all feel it.

It will be interesting to see how Barrett and co respond.

Adverity always shows where real character is.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The kicks did look like they were part of the game plan involving Coates. Clearly it achieved nothing.
If that was the game plan, the strategist needs a HIA...

• Haha
Reactions: TAS

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke is a myth. My grandmother would’ve looked good amongst that Roosters team.

He’s basically Lewis with inferior defence and kicking so let’s bring back LL and punt Flanno to the park ranks where he belongs.
Here here son

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha don’t temp me mate, I was really loving that as my Avtar. But I decided to jump on the stupid bus you all told me was the headed to Bulldogs heaven with FBaz driving.
I recall well, you and your #FuckTrentBarrett bus.
Credit where it’s due Baz.
I’d just like to be on a bus neither broken down nor hightailing down the wrong way on the motorway.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recall well, you and your #FuckTrentBarrett bus.
Credit where it’s due Baz.
I’d just like to be on a bus neither broken down nor hightailing down the wrong way on the motorway.
I know this sounds weird coming from me but I haven’t give up on the peanut yet. Brisbane have not seen a win since July last year but tonight are celebrating and should build off that confidence.

FBaz has not had a win yet but things have to and will change. I pissed myself laughing at all the calls for Lewis to return to FG after tonight and by who..

Who knows, a couple of small changes like Meeney to fullback, Allen to centre, DWZ back, Okunbor return, Thommo back in the forwards and Lewis at 5/8. We might jag a win like the Broncs did tonight and that winning feeling might start to come back.

If not, are COVID developed drinking habits could really get out of control.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Had a shit game but set up 3 tries against Newcastle. We play so slow with the ball. The combinations aren’t there. They will improve in time. I’m the meantime we need to improve our line speed and kick chase. Do those little things right and give yourself a much better chance. Discipline is also fucked. Hetherington was a liability today. I’d start Napa with Ogden next week. Atoni needs a rev up. Ava needs to come on the bench for Atoni for now. Doorey should start ahead of Waddell. JMk wasn’t bad today added some spark shame he’s injured. Start deitz and let him get match fit. We need more powerful forwards who bend the line. Hoppas on his last legs. Get schoup in.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who knows, a couple of small changes like Meeney to fullback, Allen to centre, DWZ back, Okunbor return, Thommo back in the forwards and Lewis at 5/8. We might jag a win like the Broncs did tonight and that winning feeling might start to come back.

If not, are COVID developed drinking habits could really get out of control.
A couple? Mate that’s a significant shuffle :-).
I haven’t given up and I never will.
I bleed blue and white - that doesn’t change.
Just didn’t believe we’d be 0-3 and staring down the barrel of 0-5, which we are.
As to your last point - bottoms up!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan was pretty poor yesterday. Lewis killed it for Mounties and was man of the match against a pretty experienced Raiders team. Barrett definitely has some thinking to do. We are struggling to score points more than when we had Pay and Lewis.

Beavis and Butthead will score before us
100DC56E-9960-4B9E-A14E-E78B4C0CB71F.gif

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan was pretty poor yesterday. Lewis killed it for Mounties and was man of the match against a pretty experienced Raiders team. Barrett definitely has some thinking to do. We are struggling to score points more than when we had Pay and Lewis.

Beavis and Butthead will score before us
View attachment 22503
The players need some TP for their bungholes.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re right mate.
I’ve loved this club for 40 years.
I’ve been a paid up member for 15 years.
I will never give up and I supported the club through the recent downturn but something has to give - I can’t remember a lower footy point in my lifetime - it hurts.
I get what you’re saying,sure others are thinking along the same lines.
Growing up in Canterbury and watching our team throughout the eighties then onto 90’s always being successful makes these years seem like a never ending nightmare.
Anyway I’ve settled down a bit after that performance and will head out to our next 2 games and support best I can.
We need to give TB and his staff a fair go & time.
No excuses but the roster is lacking about 5 decent players which will arrive next season .

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying,sure others are thinking along the same lines.
Growing up in Canterbury and watching our team throughout the eighties then onto 90’s always being successful makes these years seem like a never ending nightmare.
Anyway I’ve settled down a bit after that performance and will head out to our next 2 games and support best I can.
We need to give TB and his staff a fair go & time.
No excuses but the roster is lacking about 5 decent players which will arrive next season .
100% mate.
Beer was doing some of the talking last night :-).
I’ll be there on Friday, I’ll never turn my back on them.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No point changing around the halves or backs while the forwards aren't doing the job. The best halves combo in the nrl wouldn't do any better if forwards arent laying the platform

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon he looks crap because he's getting no help from Averillo.
He'll perform much better with Burton there IMO.
Halfback ain't doing anything if the whole team is crap, unless your name is A.Johns or J.Thurston.
Flanno is the least of our worries